Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Horror Show Viewing thread

An eye for an eye match, a swamp match, this horror show is looking really crazy.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    An eye for an eye match, a swamp match, this horror show is looking really crazy.
    its sad when i am most excited for the 2 womans world title matches... i also think bray/braun will be good... even i am over the gimmick ****... bayley better not lose ever... she is carrying smackdown right now

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its sad when i am most excited for the 2 womans world title matches... i also think bray/braun will be good... even i am over the gimmick ****... bayley better not lose ever... she is carrying smackdown right now
    Really need to see a double strap run with her and Sasha.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Really need to see a double strap run with her and Sasha.
    I hate double champions and I most certainly do not want to see both Banks AND Bayley as double champs. Asuka needs to remain champ.
    Screw sabermetics.

I heard the eye for an eye match will use CGI effects.

Vince to Gronk

This has been some of Dolph's best work. Too bad it's all for nothing.

I love the idea of "The Hurt Business". MVP as the voice, Lashley as the "star", they really need to start building up this would be foundation. I love MVP current run but I rather him be more of the manager and less of the in-ring talent. Cedric needs to turn and join this group.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I love the idea of "The Hurt Business". MVP as the voice, Lashley as the "star", they really need to start building up this would be foundation. I love MVP current run but I rather him be more of the manager and less of the in-ring talent. Cedric needs to turn and join this group.
    I like where youre going with this.

the eye for an eye match will make me stop watching wrestling until covid ends... i can feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I like where youre going with this.
    "The Hurt Business" have a lot of potential as a heel faction. Add in an NXT talent like a Damien Priest, and you have the making of a very intriguing group.
    Screw sabermetics.

Lets start the madness!
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

the tag team match and woman world title match were both good... this rollins/rey **** blows so far.

if wwe had any brains they would allow sasha to win the title.... bayley and sasha are must see right now and i am scared wwe is gonna make bayley cost sasha and thus the downfall begins for a sasha face turn.... I am all for this just not right now... wait until the rumble for this to happen.

banks match was awful... non stop mess ups

ziggler just put on a show wow... mac/zigg was a sick match

yea... that last match destroyed what was a good show...

Overall I really liked it. The Dolph/McIntyre match was fire and so was Asuka/Sasha. I really liked the ending where Sasha took the title despite clearly not being the winner. And I know it wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I really enjoyed the Swamp match. It was unique and creative, as one has come to expect from Bray. And yes there were parts that were similar if not outright the same from Matt Hardy's compound match against Jeff. But I think they did enough to incorporate it into his character that it works. Plus you can tell there is a connection between Bray and Matt that I'm sure he probably even consulted with Matt while putting the match together.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast