Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Hes a privileged millionaire athlete, what does it cost him to do this and save face? A few grand to travel there is pocket change to him, so this is literally a few days of history lessons to make the world forget about your antisemitic quotes that you shared. I mean, if Donald Trump spoke with a Civil Rights era leader and agreed to go to a slave plantation, would people stop calling him racist every 2 seconds?
    Yeah he was literally being threatened of losing his contract. He can still earn $17M from that contract. You tell me that you'll give me $17M to go a concentration camp with a 94 year old, and I'll head to the airport right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Only two Eagles fans are defending it lol
    I know. Well aware of what I said [emoji6]

You and QBEAGLES... "Oh it was just a mistake. He's just dumb. It was just ignorant. He didn't ACTUALLY mean it. He agreed to go to concentration camp, look how great he is! He can't be an anti-semite."
    Not at all what Iíve done, but I donít have the energy to explain this morning. You know itís not what Iíve done, youíre better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I know. Well aware of what I said [emoji6]
    Saying it doesnít make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not at all what Iíve done, but I donít have the energy to explain this morning. You know itís not what Iíve done, youíre better than that.
    Damn. I hope you're doing well and that it's a lack of sleep or something instead of something more serious!

I don't buy the whole "he was just being dumb" argument. He's a grown *** man and posted a quote that promotes the age-old "Zionists/Khazars/AshkeNAZIS/JOOZ are trying to rule the world" canard that's found in the Protocols of Zion.

Meanwhile, Brees gets dragged through the mud for simply saying he doesn't agree with flag kneeling. It's double standards like that is going to turn some fans off.
    Last edited by d.m.g.; 07-16-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Damn. I hope you're doing well and that it's a lack of sleep or something instead of something more serious!
    All good homie.

You and QBEAGLES... "Oh it was just a mistake. He's just dumb. It was just ignorant. He didn't ACTUALLY mean it. He agreed to go to concentration camp, look how great he is! He can't be an anti-semite."
    Just to be clear: I'm disagreeing that Jackson is an antisemite.

If that counts as defending him, then OK, I'm defending him.

But I never defended what he posted.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Hes a privileged millionaire athlete, what does it cost him to do this and save face? A few grand to travel there is pocket change to him, so this is literally a few days of history lessons to make the world forget about your antisemitic quotes that you shared. I mean, if Donald Trump spoke with a Civil Rights era leader and agreed to go to a slave plantation, would people stop calling him racist every 2 seconds?
    It would be great if he did. Without a doubt.

Because those are two of very few things that can affect a person's personal beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

Because those are two of very few things that can affect a person's personal beliefs.
    question.....say it was Dez Bryant that made the post...do you defend him like you're defending Desean?
    Reality is, we don't know. But its also possible it's no less bad for him to be this ignorant than if he's antisemite.
    As much as ppl may want to think, we all have at minimum some prejudicial tendencies, consciously or not
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

DJax hasn't outted himself as being anything other than an idiot which I thought was common knowledge already. I don't think anyone is defending what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    question.....say it was Dez Bryant that made the post...do you defend him like you're defending Desean?
    Reality is, we don't know. But its also possible it's no less bad for him to be this ignorant than if he's antisemite.
    As much as ppl may want to think, we all have at minimum some prejudicial tendencies, consciously or not
    My initial comment would have probably been the same if it had been Dez Bryant: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...7#post33519307

It's the Brees comparison that really got me commenting here, and that very likely would have been the same if it had been Dez instead of DJax. I still don't really see how people can compare these two situations -- unless you're part of a political team aiming to score points of course.

The thing is I never really liked DeSean Jackson's personality. But is he a Hitler-loving antisemite? I have my doubts just as I would if Dez did the same things.

Has anyone here actual but to Auschwitz or Birkenau or any of the other camps?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Has anyone here actual but to Auschwitz or Birkenau or any of the other camps?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

its def complicated though... i feel like he just isnt educated and didnt have a clue what he posted but at the same time feel like he legit hates anyone not black because he doubled down on it and gave no ****s.... it felt like he thinks black lives only matter... its really hard to gauge. Had he come out instantly and realized his mistake it could be different but then you have multiple *** hats like durant/ice cube/jackson agreeing with desean statements which make me think they give no ****s about anything that doesnt involve their race because of how their race has been dealt with forever..

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast