Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    comes back around to the same thing...is making a comment about a certain group not racist just because the commenter is uneducated about them.....or is having made the comment not KNOWING it was racist...just as racist. I know a lot more about native culture than black culture because that's been my personal exposure; would that excuse me if I made a racist comment about blacks because in my world, there is less common knowledge about them?
    I think intent plays a role. I know intent can't be proven but again I'm just more in the camp of Desean didn't realize what he was saying was going to be taken as it was. For the record, not even a Desean fan.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Hes explained his ignorance. He messes up. He works for a Jew and nothing historically from desean screams anti-Jew. In fact, hes been the polar opposite with a love everyone mentality, prior to the recent BLM stuff.

Theres not much reason not to take him at his word of being uneducated on the matter and it was a poor decision regardless of his intent.

Desean isnt the brightest bulb to begin with but I still lean towards him being more uneducated in the matter than some sort of closet Jew hater.
    Shirley: I never knew you were a Jew.
    Annie: Id say the whole word next time.

a Jew has a long history of being used as an epithet by those who hate Jewish people.

Would you say Desean worked for "a black" or "a gay" if the situation were altered?
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by slats7 View Post
    Not exactly a ringing endorsement of Berkeley.
    But remember, all NFL players are real college graduates who never got a pass on anything.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    But remember, all NFL players are real college graduates who never got a pass on anything.
    Show me anyone who has said what you just typed. Good troll attempt per usual.

a Jew has a long history of being used as an epithet by those who hate Jewish people.

Would you say Desean worked for "a black" or "a gay" if the situation were altered?
    If Lurie was a gay black man I would say that design worked for a gay black man, your point?

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Malcolm Jenkins said that DJax' comments were
    Jenkins is an anti semite. Why would we platform any of his comments? Why would anyone care what he has to say unless they're also an anti semite?

-Scott van Pelt

IDK man... You'd have to be really uneducated and make a really poor decision to post what he posted.

I guess I kinda believe that he misread the temperature of the room and didn't realize he's get that type of blowback.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    IDK man... You'd have to be really uneducated and make a really poor decision to post what he posted.

I guess I kinda believe that he misread the temperature of the room and didn't realize he's get that type of blowback.
    All can be true and likely are in this situation, IMO.

or he is a racist pos

I know in todays world its almost nearly impossible to believe but black/asian can be racist

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    or he is a racist pos

I know in todays world its almost nearly impossible to believe but black/asian can be racist
    He could be, everything aside from this moment says otherwise but maybe he has everyone fooled.

I love how a 33-year-old man needs to be "educated" about Hitler and Jew hatred. Apparently these are brand new topics to him.

Would that be the same as saying the N word? Just curious, I legit dont know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Would that be the same as saying the N word? Just curious, I legit dont know.

No that word starts with a K.

Quote Originally Posted by slats7 View Post
    I love how a 33-year-old man needs to be "educated" about Hitler and Jew hatred. Apparently these are brand new topics to him.
    Im 42 and Im extremely uneducated in the subject. Your point?

DeSean Jackson outs himself as being anti-Semitic

Im 42 and Im extremely uneducated in the subject. Your point?
    *scouring through BDawks social media outlets to see if he ever posted something highly offensive with uneducated intent*

Edit: The least educated man knows not to say the N word. The least educated man also knows not to shed Hitler in a good light.

Last edited by koldjerky; 07-14-2020 at 06:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast