Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 358
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    87,051
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    comes back around to the same thing...is making a comment about a certain group not racist just because the commenter is uneducated about them.....or is having made the comment not KNOWING it was racist...just as racist. I know a lot more about native culture than black culture because that's been my personal exposure; would that excuse me if I made a racist comment about blacks because in my world, there is less common knowledge about them?
    I think intent plays a role. I know intent can't be proven but again I'm just more in the camp of Desean didn't realize what he was saying was going to be taken as it was. For the record, not even a Desean fan.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,331
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Hes explained his ignorance. He messes up. He works for a Jew and nothing historically from desean screams anti-Jew. In fact, hes been the polar opposite with a love everyone mentality, prior to the recent BLM stuff.

    Theres not much reason not to take him at his word of being uneducated on the matter and it was a poor decision regardless of his intent.

    Desean isnt the brightest bulb to begin with but I still lean towards him being more uneducated in the matter than some sort of closet Jew hater.
    Shirley: I never knew you were a Jew.
    Annie: Id say the whole word next time.

    a Jew has a long history of being used as an epithet by those who hate Jewish people.

    Would you say Desean worked for "a black" or "a gay" if the situation were altered?
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,331
    Quote Originally Posted by slats7 View Post
    Not exactly a ringing endorsement of Berkeley.
    But remember, all NFL players are real college graduates who never got a pass on anything.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    87,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    But remember, all NFL players are real college graduates who never got a pass on anything.
    Show me anyone who has said what you just typed. Good troll attempt per usual.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    87,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Shirley: I never knew you were a Jew.
    Annie: Id say the whole word next time.

    a Jew has a long history of being used as an epithet by those who hate Jewish people.

    Would you say Desean worked for "a black" or "a gay" if the situation were altered?
    If Lurie was a gay black man I would say that design worked for a gay black man, your point?

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,331
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Malcolm Jenkins said that DJax' comments were
    Jenkins is an anti semite. Why would we platform any of his comments? Why would anyone care what he has to say unless they're also an anti semite?
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,294
    IDK man... You'd have to be really uneducated and make a really poor decision to post what he posted.

    I guess I kinda believe that he misread the temperature of the room and didn't realize he's get that type of blowback.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    87,051
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    IDK man... You'd have to be really uneducated and make a really poor decision to post what he posted.

    I guess I kinda believe that he misread the temperature of the room and didn't realize he's get that type of blowback.
    All can be true and likely are in this situation, IMO.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    112,229
    or he is a racist pos

    I know in todays world its almost nearly impossible to believe but black/asian can be racist

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    87,051
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    or he is a racist pos

    I know in todays world its almost nearly impossible to believe but black/asian can be racist
    He could be, everything aside from this moment says otherwise but maybe he has everyone fooled.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    I love how a 33-year-old man needs to be "educated" about Hitler and Jew hatred. Apparently these are brand new topics to him.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Shirley: I never knew you were a Jew.
    Annie: Id say the whole word next time.

    a Jew has a long history of being used as an epithet by those who hate Jewish people.

    Would you say Desean worked for "a black" or "a gay" if the situation were altered?
    Would that be the same as saying the N word? Just curious, I legit dont know.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Would that be the same as saying the N word? Just curious, I legit dont know.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No that word starts with a K.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    87,051
    Quote Originally Posted by slats7 View Post
    I love how a 33-year-old man needs to be "educated" about Hitler and Jew hatred. Apparently these are brand new topics to him.
    Im 42 and Im extremely uneducated in the subject. Your point?

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,672

    DeSean Jackson outs himself as being anti-Semitic

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Im 42 and Im extremely uneducated in the subject. Your point?
    *scouring through BDawks social media outlets to see if he ever posted something highly offensive with uneducated intent*

    Edit: The least educated man knows not to say the N word. The least educated man also knows not to shed Hitler in a good light.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by koldjerky; 07-14-2020 at 06:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •