Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Well, his bestest buddy Farrakhan hasn't ever been shy to compliment Hitler, so who knows how DJax actually feels about Hitler:
    Bestest buddy Farrakhan?

Who has said the black community has an antisemitism problem? I've only met a few black people who spew this garbage, I surely don't think this is a common "black community" belief. I'm honestly not sure where this comment came from.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33521285

For what it's worth, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar wrote an article pointing out that not speaking out against antisemitism will just cause others to selectively defend other forms of injustice. It pretty much hits the nail on the head.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...lywood-1303210
    I absolutely believe that antisemitsm should be taken seriously; I just don't believe Jackson is an antisemite.

We're approaching #350 comments in this thread, whereas the one about the Patriots kicker's III% tattoo got locked as "nothing to see here". Meanwhile Three Percenters have been involved in actual terrorist plots. The white supremacist movement is the biggest threat to Jews in the USA, but you'd have a hard time convincing anyone on this forum it actually exists.

I don't think the "white community" has a racism problem;

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    We're approaching #350 comments in this thread, whereas the one about the Patriots kicker's III% tattoo got locked as "nothing to see here". Meanwhile Three Percenters have been involved in actual terrorist plots. The white supremacist movement is the biggest threat to Jews in the USA, but you'd have a hard time convincing anyone on this forum it actually exists.
    Except they haven't and they have absolutely nothing to do with white supremacy. They're a pro-gun, anti-federal overreach organization. I literally work with a black guy who is a member, so I'm pretty sure he'd know if they were a white supremacy group. The Pats kicker is an idiot who clearly either didn't understand the tattoo he got or is just doing damage control so he wokest woke don't cry and make him a distraction.

I imagine you're referring to someone who had ties to the organization who made a terror threat or something. Every organization has ****** members, that doesn't change the goal of the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i just love the hypocritcal ******** right now if you are non white and do some ****... go see nick cannon by the way... he got released from his show but i bet nobody on here has heard a peep about the **** he spewed and its because hes black.
    Actually itís been all over social media, what Nick Cannon said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this.... this so very much.
    False. He gets called a racist because he is one. No one gave a **** about Trump before because he wasnít ďMaking America Hate AgainĒ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except they haven't and they have absolutely nothing to do with white supremacy. They're a pro-gun, anti-federal overreach organization. I literally work with a black guy who is a member, so I'm pretty sure he'd know if they were a white supremacy group. The Pats kicker is an idiot who clearly either didn't understand the tattoo he got or is just doing damage control so he wokest woke don't cry and make him a distraction.

I imagine you're referring to someone who had ties to the organization who made a terror threat or something. Every organization has ****** members, that doesn't change the goal of the organization.
    My points about white supremacy and the Three Percenters were meant to be separate. White supremacist movements *are* the biggest threat to Jewish Americans, but I didn't mean to imply that the Three Percenters are a white supremacist group.

Yet members have absolutely been involved in terrorist plots: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_...and_activities

So that's just a few bad apples but everyone who quotes Farrakhan is an antisemite?

How come DeSean Jackson isn't simply an idiot like Rohrwasser?

I actually thought you were genuine when you complained about double standards with Brees. lmao. Won't make that mistake again.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 07-17-2020 at 03:29 PM.

My points about white supremacy and the Three Percenters were meant to be separate. White supremacist movements *are* the biggest threat to Jewish Americans, but I didn't mean to imply that the Three Percenters are a white supremacist group.
    If that's the case, the second biggest threat is people being idle while celebrities openly spew antisemitism with minimal backlash. Maybe it's just my ignorance, but I've never encountered a real white supremacist, while I have encountered people of all colors who have made antisemitic comments openly. Given the neonazi trash that shows up to some protests, I'm aware they exist, I've just never actually seen one.

Yet members have absolutely been involved in terrorist plots: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_...and_activities
    And the organization had no ties to those handful of people. Seriously, as many people as I've seen wearing 3% shirts, if they were a pro-terror organization we'd have more than 3 or 4 terror attempts in 10 years.

So that's just a few bad apples but everyone who quotes Farrakhan is an antisemite?
    You're comparing members of an organization doing bad things to supporters of a racist sharing his hateful rhetoric. An organization has little control over what members do, whereas individuals are capable of deciding what is or isn't appropriate to be a part of. If you share antisemitic hate people are going to question if you're an antisemitic person.

He is. They both are. The difference is one is an idiot because he got a tattoo that he apparently knows nothing about and the other is an idiot because he openly shared antisemitic literature that he thought was from Adolf Hitler.

I've said several times, I don't actually know DJax, so maybe he's not anti-antisemitic. But he's either antisemitic or was very easily persuaded to spread antisemitic hate, based on this situation.

I actually thought you were genuine when you complained about double standards with Brees. lmao. Won't make that mistake again.
    You lost me here. What have I done wrong regarding Brees and double standards?

Yeah, that's what I mean. Maybe Jackson doesn't realize what he got himself into. I know some neo-Nazis go there and treat the whole thing as a joke. But together with a Holocaust survivor, I doubt Jackson could return from that an antisemite. Certainly cutting a check to the ADL would have been much more convenient "damage control".
    Easier yes but idk if that would help in the eyes of the public the same and thatís what this is about.

Thatís a shame those fools think itís a joke. I wouldnít consider myself a violent person but you couldnít help but feel hatred down to your bones for Naziís walking through there. Hell even those that turned a blind eye. Honestly if I saw one of those fools disrespecting that Iíd likely have gotten into a fight and donít think I would have been able to stop. Itís an overpowering feeling being there. Truly incredible how deplorable and how far humans can go.

I urge anyone and everyone to actual go there and see it for themselves. Itís an experience Iíll never forget. If youíre lucky enough to get the chance to talk to a survivor you should do that as well.

On a side note, I think itís also sad that itís glossed over that the US put American citizens of Japanese decent into camps after Pearl Harbor.

Killing 2400 Americans on our own soil, sucking us into a bloody world war tends to cause reactions
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Yeah it's mostly cops and former military who are members lol

Because one posted outward anti-Semitic comments and follows a guy that's a known anti-semite. One had a tattoo of a group that's not antiemetic at its core. Not to mention that one is 33 years old while the other is like 22.

You're really stretching in defense of a player on your team lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Because one posted outward anti-Semitic comments and follows a guy that's a known anti-semite. One had a tattoo of a group that's not antiemetic at its core. Not to mention that one is 33 years old while the other is like 22.

You're really stretching in defense of a player on your team lmao
    His defense of Jackson has absolutely nothing to do with team Jackson plays for.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    His defense of Jackson has absolutely nothing to do with team Jackson plays for.
    this i do agree with... QB eagles actually keeps his bias to a minimum... love arguing with the dude constantly but he isnt one to let his teams players skate if they did something stupid just because of their uniform.

this i do agree with... QB eagles actually keeps his bias to a minimum... love arguing with the dude constantly but he isnt one to let his teams players skate if they did something stupid just because of their uniform.
    I agree with you about QBEagles most of the time, but I can't think of another reason that he'd try to stretch this hard to find an argument that the tattoo is comparably as bad as what Jackson did.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324