Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    i just love the hypocritcal ******** right now if you are non white and do some ****... go see nick cannon by the way... he got released from his show but i bet nobody on here has heard a peep about the **** he spewed and its because hes black.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I find irony in the fact that when I said Brown was an idiot but defended him I was called a homer, but this is defendable.
    its mostly just Bdawk to be fair which isnt shocking

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    This is exactly what I mean. I'll be glad to say I never voted for him and won't in November, but he's been made to be the poster child of hate for 5 years now and there's really not a ton of substance to it. He's probably just as racist as ever other 70 year old billionaire or politician, but every little thing he does or says gets called racist, yet nobody ever said it before he became a republican.
    this.... this so very much.

lets be very clear what this has shown and i dont give a **** how much hate my opinion gets.... this and the out rage that followed has shown that nobody wants equality..... period.

you cant preach for equality and protest for equality and then ignore/sidestep or excuse this with the excuse it will take away from the movement and the progress that is happening... that is the dumbest ****ing logic in the world... that is people just being cowards and hypocrites and hurts the progress we have had but are just not smart enough to realize it or are just so selfish and hateful they refuse to realize it... see the idiot from the eagles team that stated he wont accept brees apology but came out and made every excuse for jackson because jackson is black.....

equality is just that... its not equality as long as it fits a narrative.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-17-2020 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    My initial comment would have probably been the same if it had been Dez Bryant: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...7#post33519307

It's the Brees comparison that really got me commenting here, and that very likely would have been the same if it had been Dez instead of DJax. I still don't really see how people can compare these two situations -- unless you're part of a political team aiming to score points of course.

The thing is I never really liked DeSean Jackson's personality. But is he a Hitler-loving antisemite? I have my doubts just as I would if Dez did the same things.
    there are different levels of racism....nobody has suggested he's a full blown racist, but blacks and jews have had their issues for awhile now...I commend him for some of the backend of this story, but his frontend was simply no better than what Riley Cooper did and no alcohol for an excuse. And what Brees said wasn't racist...he's entitled to that opinion...his timing of bringing it back up was in horrible taste
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Yes
    Its crazy walking through there. You can feel the death in the air. Auschwitz feels a little more museumesque but Birkenau is down right terrifying. Reveals the absolute worst side of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i just love the hypocritcal ******** right now if you are non white and do some ****... go see nick cannon by the way... he got released from his show but i bet nobody on here has heard a peep about the **** he spewed and its because hes black.
    That might also be because no one cares about Nick Cannon and this is the most relevant thing heís done since drumline.

My initial comment would have probably been the same if it had been Dez Bryant: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...7#post33519307

It's the Brees comparison that really got me commenting here, and that very likely would have been the same if it had been Dez instead of DJax. I still don't really see how people can compare these two situations -- unless you're part of a political team aiming to score points of course.

The thing is I never really liked DeSean Jackson's personality. But is he a Hitler-loving antisemite? I have my doubts just as I would if Dez did the same things.
    We gotta really start separating the Nazi fetish from antisemitism. We wouldn't call the 12th century Spanish Inquisition Hitler-loving antisemitism.

Honestly Nick Cannon, Diddy, Ice Cube, and Charlemagne are great current examples that you don't have to be a Nazi to be an antisemitic piece of ****.

Itís been main stream media since it happened.

its mostly just Bdawk to be fair which isnt shocking
    Nope. Try again.

lets be very clear what this has shown and i dont give a **** how much hate my opinion gets.... this and the out rage that followed has shown that nobody wants equality..... period.

you cant preach for equality and protest for equality and then ignore/sidestep or excuse this with the excuse it will take away from the movement and the progress that is happening... that is the dumbest ****ing logic in the world... that is people just being cowards and hypocrites and hurts the progress we have had but are just not smart enough to realize it or are just so selfish and hateful they refuse to realize it... see the idiot from the eagles team that stated he wont accept brees apology but came out and made every excuse for jackson because jackson is black.....

equality is just that... its not equality as long as it fits a narrative.
    I agree..

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    We gotta really start separating the Nazi fetish from antisemitism. We wouldn't call the 12th century Spanish Inquisition Hitler-loving antisemitism.

Honestly Nick Cannon, Diddy, Ice Cube, and Charlemagne are great current examples that you don't have to be a Nazi to be an antisemitic piece of ****.
    The difference is in this case "Hitler was right" was literally on the same page that Jackson posted. As was stuff about the Illuminati, starting world war three, and the antisemitism being discussed. So why separate the latter from all the other crazy stuff? The evidence for Jackson being an antisemite is the same as for him having an appreciation for Hitler.

Is it because "the black community has an antisemitism problem"? How is that so easy to accept when "the white community has a racism problem" isn't? Certainly nobody stated something like that when the Riley Cooper thing happened. Go say "the police has a racism problem" in the politics subforum and see what response you'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Its crazy walking through there. You can feel the death in the air. Auschwitz feels a little more museumesque but Birkenau is down right terrifying. Reveals the absolute worst side of humanity.
    Yeah, that's what I mean. Maybe Jackson doesn't realize what he got himself into. I know some neo-Nazis go there and treat the whole thing as a joke. But together with a Holocaust survivor, I doubt Jackson could return from that an antisemite. Certainly cutting a check to the ADL would have been much more convenient "damage control".

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    there are different levels of racism....nobody has suggested he's a full blown racist, but blacks and jews have had their issues for awhile now...I commend him for some of the backend of this story, but his frontend was simply no better than what Riley Cooper did and no alcohol for an excuse. And what Brees said wasn't racist...he's entitled to that opinion...his timing of bringing it back up was in horrible taste
    Again, I still don't see how the Brees situation compares.

The difference is in this case "Hitler was right" was literally on the same page that Jackson posted. As was stuff about the Illuminati, starting world war three, and the antisemitism being discussed. So why separate the latter from all the other crazy stuff? The evidence for Jackson being an antisemite is the same as for him having an appreciation for Hitler.
    Well, his bestest buddy Farrakhan hasn't ever been shy to compliment Hitler, so who knows how DJax actually feels about Hitler:

"So I said to the members of the press, 'Why won't you go and look into what we are saying about the threats on Reverend Jackson's life?' Here the Jews don't like Farrakhan and so they call me 'Hitler'. Well that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the First World War. Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance. Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there is a similarity in that we are rising our people up from nothing, but don't compare me with your wicked killers.
    As I said before, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" would suggest that if he's an antisemite he probably agrees with Hitler's rhetoric towards the Jews. He obviously wouldn't care for Hitler's view of black people but given the post he made he apparently thinks Jews are holding blacks back.

Is it because "the black community has an antisemitism problem"? How is that so easy to accept when "the white community has a racism problem" isn't? Certainly nobody stated something like that when the Riley Cooper thing happened. Go say "the police has a racism problem" in the politics subforum and see what response you'll get.
    Who has said the black community has an antisemitism problem? I've only met a few black people who spew this garbage, I surely don't think this is a common "black community" belief. I'm honestly not sure where this comment came from. I don't think the "white community" has a racism problem; just last month it was routinely suggested that there's a "not anti-racist" problem, so a better question to ask would be if the "black community" has a "not anti-antisemitic" problem, no?

For what it's worth, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar wrote an article pointing out that not speaking out against antisemitism will just cause others to selectively defend other forms of injustice. It pretty much hits the nail on the head.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...lywood-1303210

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast