Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

DeSean Jackson outs himself as being anti-Semitic

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/sta...961616391?s=19

Thoughts? Should he be punished either by the Eagles or the NFL?

He later clarified his original post and re-posted the original picture which showed he was referencing only one sentence that mentioned white america.

That being said, who cares. People need something to whine about nowadays. The president is tweeting videos of white power, why cant Desean post a message, even it upsets some people. Its the world we live in now, so fricking divided.

Also Eagles didnt cut Riley Cooper after he said the N word, they wont cut Desean.

Dumb post(Deseans not this one). More misguided than anti-semitic, some have been punished for less others havent been punished for more so who knows. Theres a very specific type of people more outraged at this right now though who havent expressed much outrage at other current events if you find that at all hypocritical

Outs himself?

Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    He later clarified his original post and re-posted the original picture which showed he was referencing only one sentence that mentioned white america.

That being said, who cares. People need something to whine about nowadays. The president is tweeting videos of white power, why cant Desean post a message, even it upsets some people. Its the world we live in now, so fricking divided.

Also Eagles didnt cut Riley Cooper after he said the N word, they wont cut Desean.
    Homer post lol... He clarified it only to try and save face because it didn't get the reaction he hoped.

Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    Dumb post(Deseans not this one). More misguided than anti-semitic, some have been punished for less others havent been punished for more so who knows. Theres a very specific type of people more outraged at this right now though who havent expressed much outrage at other current events if you find that at all hypocritical
    I agree. It's sad that this world has to politicize everything instead of just focusing on hate no matter who it's directed towards.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Outs himself?

Lulz.
    Did he not?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 07-07-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Did he not?
    Iíd bet heís more uneducated than he is anti-Semitic. He clarified his stance, it seemed genuine unlike scripted apologies. I might feel different if all of his actions up to now were hate based.

I wish people had the ability to talk about two injustices at once. These comments from DJax and people defending them, Louis Farrakhan being revered by many in the black community, Ice Cube continuing to be given a voice and a platform, and so on... thereís clearly an unwillingness to call out anyone for in the black community for anti-semitism, or if anyone does call them out itís just ďwhataboutismĒ to trivialize racism. No. Anti-semitism is prejudice. Thereís no place for it in society. People who spew it should be criticized, ostracized and shunned from society. That has zero to do with any other issue. Anti-semitism is bad and itís not whataboutism to any other cause to say it.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Iíd bet heís more uneducated than he is anti-Semitic. He clarified his stance, it seemed genuine unlike scripted apologies. I might feel different if all of his actions up to now were hate based.
    What did he clarify? All I can find is him saying that the quote he posted saying that Jews are evil and want to take over the world wasnít meant to be offensive to Jews. I donít see how thatís an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    Definitely a lot of racist who only want to use this as an excuse for their racism rather than actually caring about the hatred and prejudice DJax spews.

I just donít ever get around to caring that theyíre hypocritical because Iím too busy hating them for being racist. Just like Iím hating on DJax for spewing anti-semitism. I donít see why people canít be mad at a black person being anti-Semite and a white person being racist. Iím donít see how those are contradictory.

Sounds like the eagles are investigating ways to void his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I wish people had the ability to talk about two injustices at once. These comments from DJax and people defending them, Louis Farrakhan being revered by many in the black community, Ice Cube continuing to be given a voice and a platform, and so on... thereís clearly an unwillingness to call out anyone for in the black community for anti-semitism, or if anyone does call them out itís just ďwhataboutismĒ to trivialize racism. No. Anti-semitism is prejudice. Thereís no place for it in society. People who spew it should be criticized, ostracized and shunned from society. That has zero to do with any other issue. Anti-semitism is bad and itís not whataboutism to any other cause to say it.
    This is exactly how I feel! Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Definitely a lot of racist who only want to use this as an excuse for their racism rather than actually caring about the hatred and prejudice DJax spews.

I just donít ever get around to caring that theyíre hypocritical because Iím too busy hating them for being racist. Just like Iím hating on DJax for spewing anti-semitism. I donít see why people canít be mad at a black person being anti-Semite and a white person being racist. Iím donít see how those are contradictory.
    You're coming with the fire! Everyone needs to be held accountable for their hateful beliefs.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast