Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    The part he highlighted is saying the Jews are intending to extort America and take over the world and keep the black people down by keeping them ignorant.

Thatís not a mistake thatís him doubling down.

If he was smart about it all he had to do to fix this was say, my intent wasnít to involve the Jewish community. This was a passage that was sent to me and I wanted to highlight that the African American community has been stripped of their identity and it has been used to keep our community down while propping up the US at the same time. I apologize for posting something that had anti-Semitic remarks. My intent wasnít to tear down another group of people who have also been persecuted throughout history but highlight my specific community.
    90% of professional athletes would need to pay someone to even think that clearly let alone write that clearly.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Your experiences donít add anything to his defence.
    We just have to use a little common sense here. Nice guy or bad guy he had little choice here. Your naive if you donít think the money had something to do with this.
    Itís not necessarily even the money. Itís his overall image.

He very well may be genuinely upset and remorseful over all of this to the point he wants to educate and witness, but why is he choosing now to go to a concentration camp with a survivor?

Do you think he wouldíve done all this if it werenít for what happened? People will do a lot to prove they arenít what they initially projected.

Again, he could just have been ignorant and was never anti Semitic, doesnít change the fact heís doing what heís doing to make that point clear after the incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Itís not necessarily even the money. Itís his overall image.

He very well may be genuinely upset and remorseful over all of this to the point he wants to educate and witness, but why is he choosing now to go to a concentration camp with a survivor?

Do you think he wouldíve done all this if it werenít for what happened? People will do a lot to prove they arenít what they initially projected.

Again, he could just have been ignorant and was never anti Semitic, doesnít change the fact heís doing what heís doing to make that point clear after the incident.

Fair enough but like the other poster said he longer deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I find irony in the fact that when I said Brown was an idiot but defended him I was called a homer, but this is defendable.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I find irony in the fact that when I said Brown was an idiot but defended him I was called a homer, but this is defendable.
    Who has defended it?

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I just canít buy this whole ďmistakeĒ thing. It was a quote attributed Hitler. Hitler! His ďclarificationĒ was that he meant one specific part. I donít buy that DeSean Jackson reads things by picking a random sentence in the middle of the page. He read right through the part about how Jewish people are evil and want to take over the world and shared it. Who in the world could read through that and share it if they werenít ok with prejudice against Jews.

I canít possibly imagine seeing this situation and having any opinion other than DeSean Jackson has prejudice against Jews.
    I donít give a crap what point youíre trying to make, quoting Hitler (or thinking that youíre quoting Hitler) is NEVER a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    90% of professional athletes would need to pay someone to even think that clearly let alone write that clearly.
    Which is sad as that took little thought. They should be paying people to manage their social media. Itís a revenue stream and could affect them positively or negatively.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Who has defended it?
    Initially, you did. You even had a few chuckles over it.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Talking to a 94-year old Holocaust survivor and agreeing to go to Auschwitz is a bit more than damage control. You know it's in Poland, right? That's a real depressing trip; he probably won't be partying it up in Warsaw afterward.
    Hes a privileged millionaire athlete, what does it cost him to do this and save face? A few grand to travel there is pocket change to him, so this is literally a few days of history lessons to make the world forget about your antisemitic quotes that you shared. I mean, if Donald Trump spoke with a Civil Rights era leader and agreed to go to a slave plantation, would people stop calling him racist every 2 seconds?

the problem with that analogy is Trump wouldn't stop being one for 2 seconds
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Initially, you did. You even had a few chuckles over it.
    Not once did I defend him.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the problem with that analogy is Trump wouldn't stop being one for 2 seconds
    This is exactly what I mean. I'll be glad to say I never voted for him and won't in November, but he's been made to be the poster child of hate for 5 years now and there's really not a ton of substance to it. He's probably just as racist as ever other 70 year old billionaire or politician, but every little thing he does or says gets called racist, yet nobody ever said it before he became a republican.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    This is exactly what I mean. I'll be glad to say I never voted for him and won't in November, but he's been made to be the poster child of hate for 5 years now and there's really not a ton of substance to it. He's probably just as racist as ever other 70 year old billionaire or politician, but every little thing he does or says gets called racist, yet nobody ever said it before he became a republican.
    He was considered racist before the difference was no one cared because he wasnít our president

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Only two Eagles fans are defending it lol

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Who has defended it?
    You and QBEAGLES... "Oh it was just a mistake. He's just dumb. It was just ignorant. He didn't ACTUALLY mean it. He agreed to go to concentration camp, look how great he is! He can't be an anti-semite."

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast