Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    PNC it is.

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    PNC it is.
    *Shane Farrell walks into office*

“Hey Ben, hey Steve. You guys see the draft?”

My baseball satellite package blocks out Pitt games. Will jays games now get blocked as
    Well?

Sportsnet saying the state of Pennsylvania has nixed the PNC plan. Back to the drawing board, I guess.

Gotta feel for Shapiro and Atkins. They've had the toughest jobs in baseball since the pandemic started.

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Sportsnet saying the state of Pennsylvania has nixed the PNC plan. Back to the drawing board, I guess.

Gotta feel for Shapiro and Atkins. They've had the toughest jobs in baseball since the pandemic started.
    They should just do Buffalo and call it a day. Maybe they need to spend a bit to bring it up to MLB spec but it seems like the obvious choice now.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The money doesn't matter all that much to the players as the MLBPA voted no against resuming play but Manfred basically told them to **** themselves. That alone could make negotiations on the new CBA reaaaaally bad. Manfred is in Goodell territory when it comes to awful commissioners. I'll give him props for the 2nd WC because that idea was great it's just that everything after that has been awful.
    If he brings in robo umps then he will get the nod from me. Or if he finds a way to get rid of Angel Hernandez.

Betts re-signing with the Dodgers. I'm happy he won't be playing anywhere in the AL.

lol on us having a chance at Betts

lol on us having a chance at Betts
    Yup. There was no chance.

They should just do Buffalo and call it a day. Maybe they need to spend a bit to bring it up to MLB spec but it seems like the obvious choice now.
    Seriously, how hard can it be to improve lighting? They’ve wasted all this time they could have used to upgrade the lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Yup. There was no chance.
    Agreed. He needed to reach free agency first.

Lets pray for a better time.
    Monsoon Bumper 2020 Result

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Seriously, how hard can it be to improve lighting? They’ve wasted all this time they could have used to upgrade the lighting.
    It's not just the lighting but the clubhouse and everything else. The players wanted a MLB stadium for the amenities that go along with it. It's only 30 games I think they should just suck it up as well and do it in Buffalo.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

Quote Originally Posted by armchairgm View Post
    It's not just the lighting but the clubhouse and everything else. The players wanted a MLB stadium for the amenities that go along with it. It's only 30 games I think they should just suck it up as well and do it in Buffalo.
    Half the team was playing at that park for portions of last year. If anything they’d be familiar with it.

Quote Originally Posted by armchairgm View Post
    didn't even think of it that way, 30 games is not much.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast