Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
    Villar is leading off today - day of rest for Biggio. I'm ok with this I think Montoyo is probably trying to get Villar going

Blue Jays with another win...if Blue Jays win their next 2 games and the Yankees lose their next 2 then the Jays can overtake the Yankees for that 5th seed

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Blue Jays with another win...if Blue Jays win their next 2 games and the Yankees lose their next 2 then the Jays can overtake the Yankees for that 5th seed
    If Jays win next 2 then they'd have the tiebreaker so Yankees would only need 1 more loss.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    If Jays win next 2 then they'd have the tiebreaker so Yankees would only need 1 more loss.
    Hoping the Yankees lose to the Marlins again just as long as y'all can close the deal against the Orioles

Another 10 spot from the bats with both Biggio and Gurriel getting the day off. These guys are really swinging it right now as a group. Gotta love a series at home against Baltimore to get feeling good at the dish for everyone.

Pearson is back giving the bullpen another weapon that can throw multiple innings to bridge to Dolis. The amount of power arms at Charlie's disposal is getting silly. I think my top 7 would be:

Dolis
    Pearson
    Bass
    Hatch
    Cole
    Borucki
    Kay

....and there is still a chance Romano comes back too for a playoff audition in the next 2 games. In a three game series I don't think they need more than that.

The biggest questions for me are :

1- who gets the ball if there is a game 3?
    2- do they let Vladdy play the field against LHP?
    3- How much do you force Kirk's bat into the lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Another 10 spot from the bats with both Biggio and Gurriel getting the day off. These guys are really swinging it right now as a group. Gotta love a series at home against Baltimore to get feeling good at the dish for everyone.

Pearson is back giving the bullpen another weapon that can throw multiple innings to bridge to Dolis. The amount of power arms at Charlie's disposal is getting silly. I think my top 7 would be:

Dolis
    Pearson
    Bass
    Hatch
    Cole
    Borucki
    Kay

....and there is still a chance Romano comes back too for a playoff audition in the next 2 games. In a three game series I don't think they need more than that.

If Tellez isn't healthy I think you take your chances with Vladdy Jr at 1B and Kirk DHing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post

Dolis
    Pearson
    Bass
    Hatch
    Cole
    Borucki
    Kay

Ryu, Walker, Shoemaker, Stripling, Ray, Anderson. I'm leaving Roark out because he sucks.

1. Maybe Shoemaker and Ray for a Game 3? Maybe Anderson. Not ideal but no way I start Stripling.

2/3. Almost have no choice to but to play him at 1B with Rowdy not being ready. Gives you Kirk's bat in the lineup at DH.

The Lost Boys of PSD

I dislike Montoyo more and more. Why did he put Gooch in today?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I dislike Montoyo more and more. Why did he put Gooch in today?
    Who is Gooch?

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950