Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    I wonder if any team grabs him if he's DFA'd? .811 OPS and .359 OBP
    Not even 40 PA

The Lost Boys of PSD

You can't make this stuff up. Fisher headed to the IL after taking a pitch to the knee from Shoemaker during a simulated game.

big news is Teoscar is activated. Kay optioned, Perez and Wags called up. Giles to the IL, MRI

Aaron Judge activated.

Cashman > Atkins

This is hard to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderdan22 View Post
    Cashman > Atkins
    As usual, solid contribution

I think people need to start remembering how small a sample size we are dealing with here. The first month of the season was essentially ST all over again, and this entire season is only 2 months long. The truth behind Vladdy's struggles this year are he is still struggling against LHP (over 57 PA's). He also hit .215 against LHP last year so lefties have handled him pretty well in the bigs so far. I think he is still just learning how to pick up good change ups...and this has him up there guessing... but that is just a thought I haven't taken a close look at all his AB's against lefties.

As a DH this year though he is still hitting .315/.390/.507.. So maybe just let him swing it the last couple weeks

tough way for Hector Perez to make his big league debut...straight into Yankee Stadium against a red hot Yankee lineup. Talk about rough deals....dang

His stuff is still very good averaging over 96mph with the heater and 88 mph with the slider coming out of the bullpen.....but the control issues are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I think people need to start remembering how small a sample size we are dealing with here. The first month of the season was essentially ST all over again, and this entire season is only 2 months long. The truth behind Vladdy's struggles this year are he is still struggling against LHP (over 57 PA's). He also hit .215 against LHP last year so lefties have handled him pretty well in the bigs so far. I think he is still just learning how to pick up good change ups...and this has him up there guessing... but that is just a thought I haven't taken a close look at all his AB's against lefties.

As a DH this year though he is still hitting .315/.390/.507.. So maybe just let him swing it the last couple weeks
    I'm not worried about Vlady at all. This play-off run and hopefully some post season games will help him and the rest of the young core going into 2021. Again many forget he is still 21.

Whiff% on FB = 17%
    on Breaking ballls = 37%
    on Off speed pitches = 44%

As a whole, I am not that worried about Vladdy either. But the FB/GB rate leaves a lot to be desired...and its not improved since last year

I think at the end of the season we will look back at this as a solid sophomore season for the kid. Streaky, but actually pretty good for an overweight 21 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    As a whole, I am not that worried about Vladdy either. But the FB/GB rate leaves a lot to be desired...and its not improved since last year
    The biggest worry to me is his slash line. It's almost identical to last years except it's a little worse. He needs to improve.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

...bad start to this game but nice shot by JGJ. Let's go boys

Good thing Teoscar is back. Grichuk cooled off a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Regardless still won the Sanchez trade lmao.
    Remember fishers first game when he took the ball to the face?
    Did we win that trade?

At the time, we traded a solid reliever in Biagini and a struggling starter for a non-prospect. Sanchez wasn't even a financial constraint and Biagini was still solid in the pen.

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast