Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    You can say this when Atkins builds a winning team for the first time in his career. So far you are the only one who has been wrong.
    Just like your hypothetical facts, right?
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Just like your hypothetical facts, right?
    Yes. Exactly like that.

Youíre a hypocrite.

Yes. Exactly like that.

Youíre a hypocrite.
    Can the sun shine darkness as well?

Can the sun shine darkness as well?
    No. Darkness is the absence of light.

There are theoretical ďwhite holesĒ though.
    ^thats not a diss at you or your mom: https://youtu.be/S4aqGI1mSqo

No. Darkness is the absence of light.

There are theoretical ďwhite holesĒ though.
    ^thats not a diss at you or your mom: https://youtu.be/S4aqGI1mSqo
    So then how can a hypothesis be factual? Itís a hypothesis so it has the absence of reality. For something to be factual it has to have happened and once it has happened itís no longer hypothetical. Itís factual. This is why Iíve been trolling you on this for so long. It is literally impossible for something to be both hypothetical and factual at the same time. The best part of it all is you actually think you have an argument with your hypothetical facts. Lolz

So then how can a hypothesis be factual? Itís a hypothesis so it has the absence of reality. For something to be factual it has to have happened and once it has happened itís no longer hypothetical. Itís factual. This is why Iíve been trolling you on this for so long. It is literally impossible for something to be both hypothetical and factual at the same time. The best part of it all is you actually think you have an argument with your hypothetical facts. Lolz
    Your trolling doesnít bother me. It only made me question if youíre my peer, or a kid. (I realized you werenít a kid when you told us youíre a janitor at a daycare. No kid would make that up lol).

Regarding the quote above: I should have said ďhypothetical truthĒ. But Iíve already elaborated on this and donít want to waste my time with something so menial that will just go in one ear and out another.

There won't be too many more off days so that's good. lol

Team looks pretty bad. This is where the sixty game season and interrupted spring training hurts.

Your trolling doesnít bother me. It only made me question if youíre my peer, or a kid. (I realized you werenít a kid when you told us youíre a janitor at a daycare. No kid would make that up lol).

Regarding the quote above: I should have said ďhypothetical truthĒ. But Iíve already elaborated on this and donít want to waste my time with something so menial that will just go in one ear and out another.
    For something to be true it also has to have happened. Hypothetical truths are also impossible. Keep on trying though.

For something to be true it also has to have happened. Hypothetical truths are also impossible. Keep on trying though.
    Youíre wrong. And wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Team looks pretty bad. This is where the sixty game season and interrupted spring training hurts.
    Several pieces away still.

Youíre wrong. And wasting my time.

What's another word you can use besides truth or fact to try and make yourself right. Come on Chong!

Quote Originally Posted by FLeays View Post
    My point with the trades is that these guys haven't really found any "diamonds in the rough" so to speak. As far as two prospects above A+, Pearson is still considered a prospect even though he's in The Show. These guys promised "waves of talent" coming through the farm and after graduating talent you would hope to see more than just two guys above A+ ball especially with all the talent that is being hoarded. Tellez, Jansen, Mcguire, Biggio (even though I'm a fan of his I don't think he was ranked very high) really don't move the farm system needle as much as Vlad and Bichette individually. The Braves graduated studs like Acuna and Soroka and still have a borderline exceptional/excellent farm - you'd kind of expect the Jays to be somewhere in the same stratosphere. Look at the Dodgers - elite farm waves of talent. Rays to a lessor extent because they haven't graduated much.

I'm not sure about Groshans at SS. He's still in A ball so how many years until he makes it to the show? That cuts into Vlad + Bo's service time. Plus I though Groshans was a 3B, his minor league SS fielding stats do not look very good albeit the sample is limited. I'm not so sure he's an above average defender at SS.

As much as I like Springer he's not that contact guy this lineup needs like Martinez, Cast, Markakis. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Hernandez has a season or two like Springer's 2016 season. These guys need players that can cut down on the K's and get on base.

With the limited talent above A ball I think these guys are playing a dangerous game because A) prospects further down are a huge unknown and betting on them can be risky and B) lower level prospects will take longer to reach the show to join Vlad and Bichette whose service time is ticking. With better prospects in AA ball and above there is a little more certainty that you'll have Major League caliber players joining the big club and soon.

Covid really messed things up this year, bit to say there's limited talent above A ball is a laughable statement. Even if youre counting Pearson, that's him, Groshans, Martin, Kirk, SWR and maybe Manoah who would all be in AA or above. Martin will be the the third top ten overall prospect, if he's not promoted before then. We have just promoted the first draftees of this FO last year. Things could change but anyone critical of the drafting of this FO is barking up the wrong tree.

On a recent B.A. podcast they named the two teams in each league with the most promising future and they picked the Jays. These guys have built something that could be special, he's gonna have to be able to add MLB talent, something that wasn't his MO as of yet. I'm not expecting much during the season, mainly for Covid reasons but I would like to see a deal in the off-season.
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 08-10-2020 at 07:43 PM.

What's another word you can use besides truth or fact to try and make yourself right. Come on Chong!
    There are none. Iíve already explained myself. Thoroughly. Several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    . These guys have built something that could be special, he's gonna have to be able to add MLB talent, something that wasn't his MO as of yet. I'm not expecting much during the season, mainly for Covid reasons but I would like to see a deal in the off-season.
    And this is why I am still waiting. Many failed GMís were able to stock a farm while dismantling a team.

Atkins will get my praise when he first builds a winning team, then again when he makes the playoffs, and gain GOAT status if he can win more than 2 championships.

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast