Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 261

Thread: Wade/Tmac/Kobe

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,882
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Mj
    Kobe
    Wade
    Harden
    Iverson
    Drexler
    Miller
    Allen
    Carter/Tmac?
    All time or peak?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Drexler, CP3 or Tony Parker? Rank these 3 guards.
    You already did.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    In 09 Wade lost in the first round to Joe Johnson. If 09 Wade had 09 Kobe as a teammate then he donít lose to Joe Johnson. They would win multiple championships.

    09 Kobe got a ring.
    Obvious troll is obvious.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Adaptable View Post
    Poor thread. Don't understand the meaning or incentive behind it.
    must suck to not understand simple logic wade... but i get it.. anything that doesnt paint wade as number 1 its a terrible thread.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,237
    tmac peak is insanely underrated and its sad...look at tmacs playoff performances

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    All time or peak?
    I'm guessing his list is all-time.

    You can't have Miller over those others if it's peak.

    Drexler is always underrated should definitely be higher. People talk about the team AI lead to the Finals but the team Drexler brought there wasn't much better offensively. Terry Porter was the #2 option. He literally led the team in points, assists, and steals. He was the offense, just like AI was Philly's offense. But Drexler was just plain more efficient at it.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,116
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    tmac peak is insanely underrated and its sad...look at tmacs playoff performances
    TMac should lost a few series he shouldn't have.

    I still don't get how they lost in 08. Compare the team top to bottom with the Jazz and tell me how you lose that series with home court advantage?

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,273
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    If it's just one game that decides lives, then it's Kobe. Heck, both Wade and Tmac would bet their own lives on Kobe.

    But if you wanna make this more interesting, you can argue one season at their peak and add guys like Iverson, Drexler, Carter and Gervin in the mix. Those three may still be the top options for many, but they're not the clear ones.

    The only other SG who challenges Kobe in a life or death match, not named Michael Jordan, is Reggie Miller. And I'd also say Drazen Petrovic, but you haven't really witnessed him at his best so it may sound odd.


    P.S: As much as I love Wade, he's 3rd in this one because he doesn't have the range the other two guys have.
    Petrovik? Petrovik ainít better than Brandon Roy

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,882
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    must suck to not understand simple logic wade... but i get it.. anything that doesnt paint wade as number 1 its a terrible thread.
    Wade is number 1 here but why do you think everyone is this Wade guy lol? First me, now him 😂
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,882
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I'm guessing his list is all-time.

    You can't have Miller over those others if it's peak.

    Drexler is always underrated should definitely be higher. People talk about the team AI lead to the Finals but the team Drexler brought there wasn't much better offensively. Terry Porter was the #2 option. He literally led the team in points, assists, and steals. He was the offense, just like AI was Philly's offense. But Drexler was just plain more efficient at it.
    Good points. AI is massively overrated imo
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,881
    Kobe.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    GMT +2
    Posts
    13,890
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Petrovik? Petrovik ainít better than Brandon Roy
    It's PetroviCH.....

    Drazen is x10 the player Doncic is, yet you would argue that Brandon Roy wouldn't lick Luka's shoes...

    Learn basketball and then talk please. The only hoops you know are the hula hoops.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,870
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    It's PetroviCH.....

    Drazen is x10 the player Doncic is, yet you would argue that Brandon Roy wouldn't lick Luka's shoes...

    Learn basketball and then talk please. The only hoops you know are the hula hoops.
    Imagine Drazen in an NBA where guards shoot +10 threes every game.


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,573
    Would he be a poor mans Klay Thompson? Who ALSO cant sniff Brandon Roy/Luka's jockstrap?

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    GMT +2
    Posts
    13,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Would he be a poor mans Klay Thompson? Who ALSO cant sniff Brandon Roy/Luka's jockstrap?
    Klay Thompson would be begging for Drazen's autographs. Get real man...

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •