Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 261

Thread: Wade/Tmac/Kobe

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Perfect link for this debate since those Wade and Kobe years are the 2 we decided to debate. Wades postseason ranked at 15 with Kobe at 22. Just further proves my point, Wade was better in the regular season and playoffs in those seasons.
    Yep, your point that no one agreed with at the time and very few agree with now and which Wade himself doesnt agree with. Good point...

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    What do you mean I'm not backing it up? Almost every list during the time has kobe as either the best player or the the top 1-3. This is year after year...and what evidence do you have that kobe got those awards out of his name?? He was the freaken best player in the game for a while and was in the top 5 from 01-13. You're using a revisionist history based on a boxscore to revise literally what occurred. Also, how have the majority in here picked Wade?? It's about 8-4 in favor of kobe (by my quick count), with many posters saying it ain't close (most of those arent laker fans either). There is a majority in here, but it's not the one you think, which is the same as it was when they played.
    because itís just one game. Thatís why most pick Wade it has nothing to do with hate for Kobe. Itís obvious Kobe had the better career in a better situation.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    What do you mean I'm not backing it up? Almost every list during the time has kobe as either the best player or the the top 1-3. This is year after year...and what evidence do you have that kobe got those awards out of his name?? He was the freaken best player in the game for a while and was in the top 5 from 01-13. You're using a revisionist history based on a boxscore to revise literally what occurred. Also, how have the majority in here picked Wade?? It's about 8-4 in favor of kobe (by my quick count), with many posters saying it ain't close (most of those arent laker fans either). There is a majority in here, but it's not the one you think, which is the same as it was when they played.
    Women lie, men lie........

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    because itís just one game. Thatís why most pick Wade it has nothing to do with hate for Kobe. Itís obvious Kobe had the better career in a better situation.
    Except most dont pick Wade...sheesh dude. Go back and look at the damn thread lol. Most are picking kobe and saying that it's not close.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,077
    Itís really a tough call because both players at their peak was great. One can argue Wade was a more willing passer but Kobe was the better shooter.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yep, your point that no one agreed with at the time and very few agree with now and which Wade himself doesnt agree with. Good point...
    Thereís been multiple lists linked to shut down the nonsense youíre spewing meanwhile you donít post anything you just say theyíre out there somewhere lmao. Donít reply if you arenít backing what you say with a source From now on.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Itís really a tough call because both players at their peak was great. One can argue Wade was a more willing passer but Kobe was the better shooter.
    Kobe wasnít really much of a shooter himself though and was less efficient scoring wise.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Except most dont pick Wade...sheesh dude. Go back and look at the damn thread lol. Most are picking kobe and saying that it's not close.
    I was talking in this forum. most people outside of will pick Kobe since he was viewed as the best player for a longer period. The question was which one will you pick for 1 game.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Kobe wasnít really much of a shooter himself though and was less efficient scoring wise.
    Nawh he could shoot his shot selections was his issue. He was money at the free throw line.his shot selections lowered his fg%

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I was talking in this forum. most people outside of will pick Kobe since he was viewed as the best player for a longer period. The question was which one will you pick for 1 game.
    yes, and that's this thread and people on this thread are picking kobe and saying it's not that close. It's about double the margin for kobe. Sheesh man

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Kobe wasnít really much of a shooter himself though and was less efficient scoring wise.
    Explains everything...you clearly didnt watch the damn games. Stop trying to use boxscores to make silly assessments. This is what this whole thing is here and this post exemplifies it to perfection. What a doofus thing to say. It shows a clear lack of understanding basketball lol

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Thereís been multiple lists linked to shut down the nonsense youíre spewing meanwhile you donít post anything you just say theyíre out there somewhere lmao. Donít reply if you arenít backing what you say with a source From now on.
    It's been backed up. Go back and count who picked kobe and who picked wade. Go back and look at the lists during this time. Go back and look at their all-nba selections and explicitly see that kobe was picked over Wade again and again and again...and then some more. This is concrete evidence of how people viewed them. You're using a boxscore to revise history. It's inappropriate to do.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Kobe wasnít really much of a shooter himself though and was less efficient scoring wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    yes, and that's this thread and people on this thread are picking kobe and saying it's not that close. It's about double the margin for kobe. Sheesh man
    Maybe I need to go back and look but I saw one person saying itís not close and 1 agreeing. It have one saying peak Wade is better and one saying itís close. I will go back and look. My opinion peak Wade and peak Kobe is extremely close.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Maybe I need to go back and look but I saw one person saying itís not close and 1 agreeing. It have one saying peak Wade is better and one saying itís close. I will go back and look. My opinion peak Wade and peak Kobe is extremely close.
    Nah bro, it's about 8-4 in favor of kobe with you and someone else saying it's about a toss up.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Nah bro, it's about 8-4 in favor of kobe with you and someone else saying it's about a toss up.
    Either way, it's blatantly false to state that most in here are picking Wade...most have picked kobe. That doesnt make it true, but it's incorrect to say that people are picking wade over kobe.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •