Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Wade/Tmac/Kobe

No problem with Kobe but maybe your bias is clouding your judgment? Just maybe? I call ******** out when I see it. So of course I’ll respond to your inane drivel. You’re totally wrong on both of these posts and many others. If you’re asking for mercy, I’ll give it. Just stop talking out of your ***. All you gotta do.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    No problem with Kobe but maybe your bias is clouding your judgment? Just maybe? I call ******** out when I see it. So of course I’ll respond to your inane drivel. You’re totally wrong on both of these posts and many others. If you’re asking for mercy, I’ll give it. Just stop talking out of your ***. All you gotta do.
    Asking for mercy? LOL hardly. I rarely ever see you call out anything other than kobe related posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Asking for mercy? LOL hardly. I rarely ever see you call out anything other than kobe related posts.
    What are you talking about, scrub? I post in different threads where all you ever stick your brown nose in is threads debating anything with Kobe. If everyone isn’t kissing his ***, you’re Johnny on the spot to take up everyone’s dirty-lip share.

You’re out of your element, Donny.

What are you talking about, scrub? I post in different threads where all you ever stick your brown nose in is threads debating anything with Kobe. If everyone isn’t kissing his ***, you’re Johnny on the spot to take up everyone’s dirty-lip share.

You’re out of your element, Donny.
    Maybe we should start counting how many posters you've responded to, completely unprompted, to basically talk down kobe? You've done it multiple times in just the past few days. Not even basketball related, if I'm being honest. Just random hate. It must suck to suck this much huh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Maybe we should start counting how many posters you've responded to, completely unprompted, to basically talk down kobe? You've done it multiple times in just the past few days. Not even basketball related, if I'm being honest. Just random hate. It must suck to suck this much huh lol
    Only you and the guy that said “Prime Kobe with one game to win all the marbles is going to drop more than 81 on you” while knowing that he never did. If it’s Kobe related, you just have to stick your nose in.

And it’s funny, I voted Kobe on page one and then you got trolled by VeeRex and when I obviously joked and said “got ‘im” you had to tell me just how wrong I was.

You have a problem.

Only you and the guy that said “Prime Kobe with one game to win all the marbles is going to drop more than 81 on you” while knowing that he never did. If it’s Kobe related, you just have to stick your nose in.

And it’s funny, I voted Kobe on page one and then you got trolled by VeeRex and when I obviously joked and said “got ‘im” you had to tell me just how wrong I was.

You have a problem.
    No, I stick my nose in when dudes are being disrespectful. I don't usually take issue with posts otherwise (this is why most from the laker forum don't come on here, because of the insane amount of disrespect on here).

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718