Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wade/Tmac/Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    tmac has become underrated it seems. I could see an argument for any of the 3 in a big game.... sure tmac hasnt won a title but it seems like people are ignoring the overall skill... i mean i guess people would take tony parker over prime stockton or cp3 as well??????????????
    Tony Parker and CP3 are on the same level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Tony Parker and CP3 are on the same level

you cant actually believe this right? tony parker is a damn good player but nobody not even tony parkers mom would take tony parker over cp3

you cant actually believe this right? tony parker is a damn good player but nobody not even tony parkers mom would take tony parker over cp3
    Iím serious. CP3 is a fine player but the Clippers would have been just as good if not better with Parker pushing pace and living in the paint. CP3 was ball pounder that didnít create pace and slowed things down too much. Led to great individual stats but his old school pounding and plodding was not great for team offense. Blake and Tony would have rocked

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

yea i am taking part... kobe/wade/tmac will be seperated by several spots so i am curious on who people would take for 1 game when it involves everything on a limited team
    At least you fixed your own title ďWade/Tmac/KobeĒ in this post.

Wade should come back and help the Lakers win a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I can't fathom a rational argument that would place T-Mac above Drexler, and at this point in time even if he didn't play another game you'd have to put Harden over him too. And I'm talking both career AND peak season.
    Drexler, CP3 or Tony Parker? Rank these 3 guards.

tmac has become underrated it seems. I could see an argument for any of the 3 in a big game.... sure tmac hasnt won a title but it seems like people are ignoring the overall skill... i mean i guess people would take tony parker over prime stockton or cp3 as well??????????????
    Tmac didn't not just win a title, Tmac never won a single playoff series. The 2 guys he is being compared to have MULTIPLE championships. Tmac has never been in the 2nd round lol.

Is there another player held in this high regard that never won a playoff series?

Even Drexler and Harden are way ahead of TMac
    Last edited by rhino17; 07-06-2020 at 11:50 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Well said.

The other two aren't even in Wade's league.

Again - well said.
    Haha, got Ďim!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Tmac didn't not just win a title, Tmac never won a single playoff series. The 2 guys he is being compared to have MULTIPLE championships. Tmac has never been in the 2nd round lol.

Is there another player held in this high regard that never won a playoff series?

Even Drexler and Harden are way ahead of TMac
    i mean lebron is the GOAT playoff performer statistically and he has a losing record in the finals... yet he is arguably 2nd best all time... you cant win solo

fun note... tmac as a starter in the playoffs outside of his first season was literally god tier performance wise every season.... yet he couldnt score 40 and dish out 10 and defend the entire team and win so he cant be on par with a guy that played with prime shaq and another guy who played with prime shaq and prime lebron? interesting logic.

fun note... tmac as a starter in the playoffs outside of his first season was literally god tier performance wise every season.... yet he couldnt score 40 and dish out 10 and defend the entire team and win so he cant be on par with a guy that played with prime shaq and another guy who played with prime shaq and prime lebron? interesting logic.
    Did you just call miami Shaq prime Shaq? Lmao

Kobe
    Wade
    Tmac

Itís not close. 1 game Iím taking the guys that know how to win in a big spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Haha, got Ďim!
    Again, says a a lot about anyone who thinks this is a question worth considering.

Wade. Peak Wade brief as it was was the best all-around player of the 3.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Well if this is just based on their peaks the answer is Wade. Heís the best player when theyíre all at their best and Iím not taking a guy who never won a meaningful game in Tmac.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

If it's just one game that decides lives, then it's Kobe. Heck, both Wade and Tmac would bet their own lives on Kobe.

But if you wanna make this more interesting, you can argue one season at their peak and add guys like Iverson, Drexler, Carter and Gervin in the mix. Those three may still be the top options for many, but they're not the clear ones.

The only other SG who challenges Kobe in a life or death match, not named Michael Jordan, is Reggie Miller. And I'd also say Drazen Petrovic, but you haven't really witnessed him at his best so it may sound odd.

P.S: As much as I love Wade, he's 3rd in this one because he doesn't have the range the other two guys have.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    If it's just one game that decides lives, then it's Kobe. Heck, both Wade and Tmac would bet their own lives on Kobe.

But if you wanna make this more interesting, you can argue one season at their peak and add guys like Iverson, Drexler, Carter and Gervin in the mix. Those three may still be the top options for many, but they're not the clear ones.

The only other SG who challenges Kobe in a life or death match, not named Michael Jordan, is Reggie Miller. And I'd also say Drazen Petrovic, but you haven't really witnessed him at his best so it may sound odd.

P.S: As much as I love Wade, he's 3rd in this one because he doesn't have the range the other two guys have.
    Oh my!!!
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast