Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weakest Ejection in playoff history?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpgBNMuzEc

i mean come on.... lets not even look at the weak *** first tech but holy **** this dude just got ejected for doing nothing lol.... this is a playoff game where both teams could win a title and he gets ejected over that. Can the refs just do their job and not become the focal point... between this game and the sixers al horford flagrant.... nba is really becoming a joke man.

Joe Crawford must be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Joe Crawford must be proud.
    this was really bad man... like really bad

Weakest Ejection in playoff history?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpgBNMuzEc

i mean come on.... lets not even look at the weak *** first tech but holy **** this dude just got ejected for doing nothing lol.... this is a playoff game where both teams could win a title and he gets ejected over that. Can the refs just do their job and not become the focal point... between this game and the sixers al horford flagrant.... nba is really becoming a joke man.
    Agreed. I feel they have gotten a little better in recent years but the idea that you aren’t supposed be noticed as an official is total lost on NBA refs. Has been for a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ya this was pathetic, was a good game too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably the best game of the entire slate up until that T. NBA refs are making MLB umpires look like adults.

Probably not the weakest, but it's on the list.

I mean it was extremely soft... The 1st one by the letter of the law was a T.

I dont really see where the second one was warranted. The Double T's should have just been a simple separation and a knock it off guys. I actually like that KP did coming in and standing up for Luka, he didnt shove Morris or anything... Morris shoved him back after KP just tried to separate Morris from Luka.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

I know it wasn’t a playoff game but until a player gets ejected from making a joke on the bench we really shouldn’t talk about soft ejections.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I know it wasn’t a playoff game but until a player gets ejected from making a joke on the bench we really shouldn’t talk about soft ejections.
    Just cause one is flaccid and the other a marshmallow doesn’t mean they both can’t be soft.

His first tech absolutely shouldn't have been a tech. His 2nd was weak too, it was a minor scuffle that should've been nothing, but I can understand giving him and Morris double techs there for escalating things. Maybe.

At worst, that 2nd tech should've been his first. Really, it was all nothing. No way in hell should he have been ejected last night.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    His first tech absolutely shouldn't have been a tech. His 2nd was weak too, it was a minor scuffle that should've been nothing, but I can understand giving him and Morris double techs there for escalating things. Maybe.

At worst, that 2nd tech should've been his first. Really, it was all nothing. No way in hell should he have been ejected last night.
    i think by rule the 1st one is... swinging an arm towards an official is a technical, Im not saying that would should have been called, but by rule it is.

I dont think either deserved to be technical fouls IMO
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ball don't lie

I think they need to scrap the 2 technicals and you're gone rule. This is the perfect example of why. Each individual tech that KP got was weak but justifiable. Neither would have swung the game. Him being ejected made a big difference though. Terrible.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I think they need to scrap the 2 technicals and you're gone rule. This is the perfect example of why. Each individual tech that KP got was weak but justifiable. Neither would have swung the game. Him being ejected made a big difference though. Terrible.
    ehhh, I don't know if I agree. You would be giving a guy the green light to lose his mind without accountability outside the FT and side out.

That being said, his 2nd tech was more worthy than his 1st. And neither was worthy in a playoff game.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast