Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 261

Thread: Wade/Tmac/Kobe

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,212

    Wade/Tmac/Kobe

    If you had to bet your life on one game and one game only in their primes which of these 3 guys would you be most comfortable with on a neutral team?...

    Kobe has the longevity and killer mentality
    Wade has the explosiveness and killer mentality
    Tmac is probably the most talented of the 3 which could be the most beneficial on a neutral team.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    24
    Kobe and it ainít close if it comes down to one game...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    4,815
    AI

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,858
    Hey MTM, I'm doing a similar polling game over here. https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...r-not-prime)-5

    Check it out. Right now it is open to everyone from Magic to Giannis but the vote is pretty much locked in between Wilt and Larry Bird.

    I would be shocked if Wade/T-Mac went close to Kobe in that thread.

    My best guess would be Kobe goes around 9
    Wade around 16
    T-Mac around 25


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,575
    Not tmac, hes not in the same class as the others. Never had the winners mentality of the other 2. He was the most talented but never had the dedication of the other 2. Harden would be a better player to put in this conversation imo.

    1) Kobe
    2) Wade










    3) Tmac
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,426
    Kobe

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,914
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Not tmac, hes not in the same class as the others. Never had the winners mentality of the other 2. He was the most talented but never had the dedication of the other 2. Harden would be a better player to put in this conversation imo.

    1) Kobe
    2) Wade






    3) Tmac
    if i ever had to bet my life on any NBA player to win a game, harden would be a near the very bottom of the list. Dude cashes in on his 25 free throws from the refs, bricks 45 threes in 20 minutes, collects his paycheck and goes back to his clubbing life immediatly after the game ends. Lowest winning mentality i have ever seen, not even close to being comparable to the likes of Kobe, Wade or even Tmac for that matter.

    I'd put wade over kobe btw, but thats mainly because im a Wade fan. Either option is pretty good imo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    22,711
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Not tmac, hes not in the same class as the others. Never had the winners mentality of the other 2. He was the most talented but never had the dedication of the other 2. Harden would be a better player to put in this conversation imo.

    1) Kobe
    2) Wade










    3) Tmac
    TMac lacked dedication? Are you sure it wasnít just a supporting cast? Dude was paired with Grant Hill and Yao Ming.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,575
    Quote Originally Posted by archdevil84 View Post
    if i ever had to bet my life on any NBA player to win a game, harden would be a near the very bottom of the list. Dude cashes in on his 25 free throws from the refs, bricks 45 threes in 20 minutes, collects his paycheck and goes back to his clubbing life immediatly after the game ends. Lowest winning mentality i have ever seen, not even close to being comparable to the likes of Kobe, Wade or even Tmac for that matter.

    I'd put wade over kobe btw, but thats mainly because im a Wade fan. Either option is pretty good imo
    LOL

    tmac literally never won a playoff series....
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,993
    Imagine believing Kobe at 26 and Wade and 23 teaming up and starting in 05 could not win multiple championship. You replace either guy with McGrady and itís still championship basketball.

    Kobe
    Wade
    McGrady

    All 3 are top 5 SGís.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Imagine believing Kobe at 26 and Wade and 23 teaming up and starting in 05 could not win multiple championship. You replace either guy with McGrady and itís still championship basketball.

    Kobe
    Wade
    McGrady

    All 3 are top 5 SGís.
    I can't fathom a rational argument that would place T-Mac above Drexler, and at this point in time even if he didn't play another game you'd have to put Harden over him too. And I'm talking both career AND peak season.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,497
    The fact that anyone would even think this is a question worth considering says a lot about that person. As many have already said, this isnt even close...it's not even close to being close.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    The fact that anyone would even think this is a question worth considering says a lot about that person. As many have already said, this isnt even close...it's not even close to being close.
    Well said.

    The other two aren't even in Wade's league.

    Again - well said.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,212
    tmac has become underrated it seems. I could see an argument for any of the 3 in a big game.... sure tmac hasnt won a title but it seems like people are ignoring the overall skill... i mean i guess people would take tony parker over prime stockton or cp3 as well??????????????

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,212
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Hey MTM, I'm doing a similar polling game over here. https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...r-not-prime)-5

    Check it out. Right now it is open to everyone from Magic to Giannis but the vote is pretty much locked in between Wilt and Larry Bird.

    I would be shocked if Wade/T-Mac went close to Kobe in that thread.

    My best guess would be Kobe goes around 9
    Wade around 16
    T-Mac around 25
    yea i am taking part... kobe/wade/tmac will be seperated by several spots so i am curious on who people would take for 1 game when it involves everything on a limited team

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •