Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wade/Tmac/Kobe

Wade/Tmac/Kobe

If you had to bet your life on one game and one game only in their primes which of these 3 guys would you be most comfortable with on a neutral team?...

Kobe has the longevity and killer mentality
    Wade has the explosiveness and killer mentality
    Tmac is probably the most talented of the 3 which could be the most beneficial on a neutral team.

Kobe and it ainít close if it comes down to one game...

AI

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Hey MTM, I'm doing a similar polling game over here. https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...r-not-prime)-5

Check it out. Right now it is open to everyone from Magic to Giannis but the vote is pretty much locked in between Wilt and Larry Bird.

I would be shocked if Wade/T-Mac went close to Kobe in that thread.

My best guess would be Kobe goes around 9
    Wade around 16
    T-Mac around 25

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Not tmac, hes not in the same class as the others. Never had the winners mentality of the other 2. He was the most talented but never had the dedication of the other 2. Harden would be a better player to put in this conversation imo.

1) Kobe
    2) Wade

3) Tmac
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Not tmac, hes not in the same class as the others. Never had the winners mentality of the other 2. He was the most talented but never had the dedication of the other 2. Harden would be a better player to put in this conversation imo.

1) Kobe
    2) Wade

3) Tmac
    if i ever had to bet my life on any NBA player to win a game, harden would be a near the very bottom of the list. Dude cashes in on his 25 free throws from the refs, bricks 45 threes in 20 minutes, collects his paycheck and goes back to his clubbing life immediatly after the game ends. Lowest winning mentality i have ever seen, not even close to being comparable to the likes of Kobe, Wade or even Tmac for that matter.

I'd put wade over kobe btw, but thats mainly because im a Wade fan. Either option is pretty good imo

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

1) Kobe
    2) Wade

3) Tmac
    TMac lacked dedication? Are you sure it wasnít just a supporting cast? Dude was paired with Grant Hill and Yao Ming.

Quote Originally Posted by archdevil84 View Post
    if i ever had to bet my life on any NBA player to win a game, harden would be a near the very bottom of the list. Dude cashes in on his 25 free throws from the refs, bricks 45 threes in 20 minutes, collects his paycheck and goes back to his clubbing life immediatly after the game ends. Lowest winning mentality i have ever seen, not even close to being comparable to the likes of Kobe, Wade or even Tmac for that matter.

I'd put wade over kobe btw, but thats mainly because im a Wade fan. Either option is pretty good imo
    LOL

tmac literally never won a playoff series....
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Imagine believing Kobe at 26 and Wade and 23 teaming up and starting in 05 could not win multiple championship. You replace either guy with McGrady and itís still championship basketball.

Kobe
    Wade
    McGrady

All 3 are top 5 SGís.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Imagine believing Kobe at 26 and Wade and 23 teaming up and starting in 05 could not win multiple championship. You replace either guy with McGrady and itís still championship basketball.

Kobe
    Wade
    McGrady

All 3 are top 5 SGís.
    I can't fathom a rational argument that would place T-Mac above Drexler, and at this point in time even if he didn't play another game you'd have to put Harden over him too. And I'm talking both career AND peak season.

The fact that anyone would even think this is a question worth considering says a lot about that person. As many have already said, this isnt even close...it's not even close to being close.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    The fact that anyone would even think this is a question worth considering says a lot about that person. As many have already said, this isnt even close...it's not even close to being close.
    Well said.

The other two aren't even in Wade's league.

Again - well said.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

tmac has become underrated it seems. I could see an argument for any of the 3 in a big game.... sure tmac hasnt won a title but it seems like people are ignoring the overall skill... i mean i guess people would take tony parker over prime stockton or cp3 as well??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Hey MTM, I'm doing a similar polling game over here. https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...r-not-prime)-5

Check it out. Right now it is open to everyone from Magic to Giannis but the vote is pretty much locked in between Wilt and Larry Bird.

I would be shocked if Wade/T-Mac went close to Kobe in that thread.

My best guess would be Kobe goes around 9
    Wade around 16
    T-Mac around 25
    yea i am taking part... kobe/wade/tmac will be seperated by several spots so i am curious on who people would take for 1 game when it involves everything on a limited team

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast