Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

how will you rank this world series title?

with only a 60 game season there is bound to be some major upsets etc... where will this world series rank to you personally as a baseball fan and not a single team fan? take the bias out how will you feel about this world series if another team wins it besides your own team?

I anticipate the season, including the Postseason, to feel a little lackluster in crowdless stadiums. But to rank it we'll have to wait and see how it plays out. In the end, everyone team will have to play 60 games so whoever the champ is wins fair.

It will be interesting to see who wins this sprint to the series. Teams will go all out, knowing that a lackluster performance for a week will put them out of the running.
    I might just buy the MLB package from my satellite carrier.

It'll be odd, but every team is dealing w the same thing so not like it's fair/unfair to only certain teams.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It'll be odd, but every team is dealing w the same thing so not like it's fair/unfair to only certain teams.
    Agree to some extent. There’s talk that Trout may sit out. Angels were going to be better this season, maybe not playoffs but definitely better. Probably not if Trout opts out.

Injuries are one thing and contracting the virus as well, but players opting out on one team vs another will drastically change things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Agree to some extent. There’s talk that Trout may sit out. Angels were going to be better this season, maybe not playoffs but definitely better. Probably not if Trout opts out.

Injuries are one thing and contracting the virus as well, but players opting out on one team vs another will drastically change things.

Angels are talented enough to get hot and sneak in as a wild card in a 60 game sprint. Over 162, I dont see them that way.

Higher than the Astros title from 17.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Angels are talented enough to get hot and sneak in as a wild card in a 60 game sprint. Over 162, I dont see them that way.
    Was just an example of a high profile player.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

It won't be happening. All it takes is for 1 player to get even slightly seriously ill and players will start pulling out like crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

If my White Sox win, it won't be 2005, but it will still be 15 years since the last celebration so yeah, I'll be getting my sweatshirts and such.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    It won't be happening. All it takes is for 1 player to get even slightly seriously ill and players will start pulling out like crazy.
    Yup. I think this will happen in all these sports.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yup. I think this will happen in all these sports.

if some of that does indeed happen, we could not only see seasons canceled, but how do you then start new NBA and NHL seasons for 2020-21?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    if some of that does indeed happen, we could not only see seasons canceled, but how do you then start new NBA and NHL seasons for 2020-21?
    They don't

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    They don't
    Yup

Ya'll are some negative Nancy's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast