Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Red Wolves is kinda cool.
    Sounds like a minor league hockey team.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    This one hurts, but with everything set to be whitewashed and the team being as bad as they've been, my ability to care is gone. It sucks but it is what it is.
    yep... if we were good its one thing, but we suck... Im cool with sucking as the redskins not sucking as the Red Wolves or Warriors or Red Rockets
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Judging from the press release, it seems that Rivera is team president/Snyder BFF in addition to head coach and running the front office.

I had some suggestions for a new name like the Red Feathers, Torpedos, Bombers, or Senators. But I'm sure whatever the name it's not gonna be any of these. Best of luck guys who knows maybe a new name will get this team back on track.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I had some suggestions for a new name like the Red Feathers, Torpedos, Bombers, or Senators. But I'm sure whatever the name it's not gonna be any of these. Best of luck guys who knows maybe a new name will get this team back on track.
    Not with Snyder running the team but it’s a good thought

Not with Snyder running the team but it’s a good thought
    May I ask something here and I don't mean this in a rude way but which Franchise has had more losing seasons
    The Red Skins* or the Buccaneers?

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    May I ask something here and I don't mean this in a rude way but which Franchise has had more losing seasons
    The Red Skins* or the Buccaneers?
    Well, the Glazers haven't treated all of their employees like crap, leaked an alcoholic GM drinking again, fired a guy who they heard they were quitting, threw Kirk Cousins to the wolves and so much other crap. Oh, and the Glazers have a Super Bowl and just brought in Tom Brady. Snyder has none and just brought back Kendall Fuller.

Well, the Glazers haven't treated all of their employees like crap, leaked an alcoholic GM drinking again, fired a guy who they heard they were quitting, threw Kirk Cousins to the wolves and so much other crap. Oh, and the Glazers have a Super Bowl and just brought in Tom Brady. Snyder has none and just brought back Kendall Fuller.
    Main reason I wanted to ask was when Brady signed with Tampa a local Boston guy had said Tampa has had more losing seasons, out of every team in all four major sports leagues. Believe me it sucks not seeing Brady back with NE.

Vince to Gronk

I feel for you guys. I'm strongly opposed to changing the name or logo of any sports team, as I don't believe in appeasing the perpetually offended. I am honestly hoping that this crashes and burns as a warning to other sports franchises not to cave to these triggered goofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I feel for you guys. I'm strongly opposed to changing the name or logo of any sports team, as I don't believe in appeasing the perpetually offended. I am honestly hoping that this crashes and burns as a warning to other sports franchises not to cave to these triggered goofs.
    I see it happening to the Chiefs and Braves. Soon the mob will go after the Rangers and Cowboys, because of their roles in westward expansion.

I'm going to give the new team a chance, but I have a feeling it's just going to seem like an expansion team to me. The roster is that bad too.

I see it happening to the Chiefs and Braves. Soon the mob will go after the Rangers and Cowboys, because of their roles in westward expansion.

I'm going to give the new team a chance, but I have a feeling it's just going to seem like an expansion team to me. The roster is that bad too.
    I wouldn’t blame any of you for ditching the team. Before the Pegulas bought the Bills, the reality of the team relocating and rebranding was becoming a real possibility. I live far from Buffalo, so they aren’t my hometown team, but in the event that they had relocated I would have ceased to follow them. They would no longer have been my team.

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Still waiting on the name. Any word?

I actually like the name Washington Football Team or Club. Futból does it all the time.

Nice helmets too!

Sure it's all a placeholder for a redesign and rename in time for next season.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...903265794?s=09

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I actually like the name Washington Football Team or Club. Futból does it all the time.

Nice helmets too!

Sure it's all a placeholder for a redesign and rename in time for next season.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...903265794?s=09

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Snyder did this to make money twice on gear. Simple as that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast