Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How do you deal with loud obnoxious neighbors?

For the past 20 years my neighbors have always been on the loud side Iím usually tight lipped
    and try to ignore the noise or just try to deal with it but lately theyíve seem more louder then ever with their kids and now they have dirt bikes I live and on a residential street where the houses are close together so Iím constantly hearing them yell, scream and now all they seem to do is rev up their dirt bikes non stop. I canít even have my windows or back door opened for more then 2 minutes without them being loud again. I know their not doing this on purpose but I feel like they donít respect me or my other neighbors. Hereís where Iím in a dilemma their friendly and do help me from time to time (I do too) but Lately Iíve come to the point do I say something or just try to live with the noise till my hair turns gray and falls out?

Vince to Gronk

Mine are so damn loud too, I screamed at them from my window about a month ago when we were all quarantined. They haven't made a peep since lol.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shady66 View Post
    Mine are so damn loud too, I screamed at them from my window about a month ago when we were all quarantined. They haven't made a peep since lol.

Iím thinking of learning how to play the electric guitar then Iíll buy one of those big *** speakers
    And just point it in their direction. And see how they react.

Vince to Gronk

Luckily the only time I ever hear mine is occasionally on weekends during the day. They have kids who play outside so it doesn't bother me.

We have high school/college aged kids a few houses down who once a month (in guessing when mom and dad go out of town) will throw loud parties until 3am. I was their age once though so I get it.

If it is just then riding bikes and hanging out you should probably just deal with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Buy a bunch of bunch of books on radical Islamic ideology and get them shipped to their house. Sign up for all kinds of strange mailing lists under their name. Or you know, just ask them not to rev their stupid little crotch rockets at all hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If it is just then riding bikes and hanging out you should probably just deal with it

I found out my other neighbors have been complaining too.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I found out my other neighbors have been complaining too.
    Thatís nice. Misery loves company

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

My neighbors are so loud when they're inside the house, I can hear them anywhere inside mine. And outside for that matter. They shake the whole house, they're just trash people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady66 View Post
    My neighbors are so loud when they're inside the house, I can hear them anywhere inside mine. And outside for that matter. They shake the whole house, they're just trash people.

Yup. Just bought the place in November. Half a double. Swear that when weíre in our living room and they are on their second floor, it sounds like they are walking right on top of us.

They smoke pot too inside. Pot didnít bother me but when I can smell it through the walls all hours of the day, thatís bothersome.

So when we wake up or my fiancťís son wakes up relatively early, we donít care how loud we are.

Theyíve been better surprisingly during this stay at home order with parks, pools, and schools closed but there are days where itís just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Tape a bag of cocaine under their car, wait for them to goto work, make that anonymous tip.

Use the same method if you're tired of paying child support or have been divorced and don't get to see your kids.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Tape a bag of cocaine under their car, wait for them to goto work, make that anonymous tip.

Use the same method if you're tired of paying child support or have been divorced and don't get to see your kids.
    Better make sure I turn off my ring and none of my other neighbors have it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Bu a time machine, go back about 19.5 years and speak up.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

1. Be clear about what is bothering you. You just can't say they are bothering you for no reason.
    2. Be straightforward, but reasonable.
    3. If your neighbors aren't home often or if you can't get them to agree to sit down and talk, write them a polite letter that states your concerns.

Fight the Dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast