Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 400
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,939
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    This. Sexual harassment, lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Thatís what all of the radio stations are talking about here in Dallas. The Washington Post built this whole thing to be more than it is. Obviously if the women were sexually harassed that canít be tolerated and those guys should be punished. They way they built it up though they made it sound as if Snyder and Gruden were having were having Michael Irvin level sex and drug parties and that they were pimping out cheerleaders to the highest bidder, and holding them hostage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jerry Richardson had like 3 allegations of sexual misconduct and one of alleged racism and nobody acted this disgusted. There's no way this is the full story. This really might not even be "sale the team" bad.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,720
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Jerry Richardson had like 3 allegations of sexual misconduct and one of alleged racism and nobody acted this disgusted. There's no way this is the full story. This really might not even be "sale the team" bad.
    Especially if none of them are accusing of snyder, which to knowledge they are not
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Turns out people who look pretty for a living are sometimes looked at by people. GASP.

    I'm glad we're still alternating between "cheerleaders aren't paid a living wage" and "cheerleaders can't quit their jobs because they can't afford to". If you're actually being underpaid and sexually harassed, you could go be a manager at like a McDonalds and be better off.

    Either way, simple solution is to ban cheerleaders league-wide.
    Yea, cause the simple solution is for the victims to do something they don't want to do career wise instead of, you know, maybe addressing the larger issue that women are continued to be looked at as anything other than a human being. Your post is the epitome of, 'boys will be boys'.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,102
    Zzz. Nothing to see here.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    17,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Turns out people who look pretty for a living are sometimes looked at by people. GASP.

    I'm glad we're still alternating between "cheerleaders aren't paid a living wage" and "cheerleaders can't quit their jobs because they can't afford to". If you're actually being underpaid and sexually harassed, you could go be a manager at like a McDonalds and be better off.

    Either way, simple solution is to ban cheerleaders league-wide.
    I guess not sexually harassing cheerleaders isn't an option.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,025
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I guess not sexually harassing cheerleaders isn't an option.
    What else are they there for?

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,341
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    What else are they there for?

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,025
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    They're hot females dressed in bikini tops and booty shorts. Other than being sexy, what are they there for? Surely nobody gives a **** about the "Yay rah rah" cheering.

    I'm not condoning sexual harassment (my previous post was just in fun), but they literally serve no purpose other than being eye candy.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    When the Dallas Mavericks had their sexual harassment issues a couple years ago that was one of the things Cuban did, got rid of the cheerleaders.
    Yeah, the Bills cheerleaders sued about being underpaid or something so they got rid of them in 2014.

    With today's definitions, you cannot endorse/support having cheerleaders without being sexist, so might as well ban it.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

    2020:
    Dak: 266 @ 64.1%, 6.8 oer att, 1 TD, 0 INT, 92.5 Rate
    Wentz: 270 @ 57.1%, 6.4 per att, 2 TD, 2 INT, 72.5 Rate


    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,401
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Yea, cause the simple solution is for the victims to do something they don't want to do career wise instead of, you know, maybe addressing the larger issue that women are continued to be looked at as anything other than a human being. Your post is the epitome of, 'boys will be boys'.
    If you don't want your body to be looked at, do not accept employment at a "job" where you are tasked with presenting your body to be looked at.

    Maybe next strip club employees will complain that they are looked at while working and that their costumes are too revealing.

    Half the "accused" were already fired years ago and all remaining accused have been fired this year (without any investigation, apparently).
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

    2020:
    Dak: 266 @ 64.1%, 6.8 oer att, 1 TD, 0 INT, 92.5 Rate
    Wentz: 270 @ 57.1%, 6.4 per att, 2 TD, 2 INT, 72.5 Rate


    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  11. #341
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    17,272
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    They're hot females dressed in bikini tops and booty shorts. Other than being sexy, what are they there for? Surely nobody gives a **** about the "Yay rah rah" cheering.

    I'm not condoning sexual harassment (my previous post was just in fun), but they literally serve no purpose other than being eye candy.
    I personally don't care for cheerleaders, but some of the people in this thread sound like they'd be better off living in an Islamic country for their own good if it's too much to ask not to sexually harass women in revealing clothes.

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,233
    Cheerleaders aren't paid a living wage? They aren't full time employees either.
    Regardless, they're also not there to be harassed, they're there to help fire up the crowd.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,720
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Cheerleaders aren't paid a living wage? They aren't full time employees either.
    Regardless, they're also not there to be harassed, they're there to help fire up the crowd.
    In all honesty I thought the teams paid for cheerleaders by like paying for makeovers and any hair appointments/tanning sessions during the year and thats about it, maybe like 100 bucks a game and I'm sure they have some type of deal worked out where they get some portion of special appearances. Like im sure Joe's Bar can call up his local team and pay a fee to get a few of the teams cheerleaders there for a promotion.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    59,691
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    In all honesty I thought the teams paid for cheerleaders by like paying for makeovers and any hair appointments/tanning sessions during the year and thats about it, maybe like 100 bucks a game and I'm sure they have some type of deal worked out where they get some portion of special appearances. Like im sure Joe's Bar can call up his local team and pay a fee to get a few of the teams cheerleaders there for a promotion.
    Most cheerleaders for NFL teams do it as independent contractors for $500/game.

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,720
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Most cheerleaders for NFL teams do it as independent contractors for $500/game.
    wow.. way more than I thought
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •