Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    wow.. way more than I thought
    The wife of one of the VP's on instruction at my company did it for the Eagles, then the Broncos. At first it was about $300/wk. For most teams they really have nothing to do with the team other than being on the field. But you consider 2 preseason games and 8 regular season games you are talking about $3000-$5000 a year for putting in 20 hours a week on top of working a full time job.

Basically what I've heard is the cheerleaders for Washington having that much more to do with the team is really unusual.

Unrelated. At this point, with this story, the ripping of the culture, the change of team name....if Snyder is forced to sell the team you might as well keep rooting for the Washington team because its going to feel the same as finding a new team to root for.

Even 500 a game is pretty damn ****ing weak

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The wife of one of the VP's on instruction at my company did it for the Eagles, then the Broncos. At first it was about $300/wk. For most teams they really have nothing to do with the team other than being on the field. But you consider 2 preseason games and 8 regular season games you are talking about $3000-$5000 a year for putting in 20 hours a week on top of working a full time job.

Basically what I've heard is the cheerleaders for Washington having that much more to do with the team is really unusual.

Unrelated. At this point, with this story, the ripping of the culture, the change of team name....if Snyder is forced to sell the team you might as well keep rooting for the Washington team because its going to feel the same as finding a new team to root for.
    Eh, I've made less for more hours for my stupid side gigs/hobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    If you don't want your body to be looked at, do not accept employment at a "job" where you are tasked with presenting your body to be looked at.
    Honest question: do you know what sexual harassment is?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    In all honesty I thought the teams paid for cheerleaders by like paying for makeovers and any hair appointments/tanning sessions during the year and thats about it, maybe like 100 bucks a game and I'm sure they have some type of deal worked out where they get some portion of special appearances. Like im sure Joe's Bar can call up his local team and pay a fee to get a few of the teams cheerleaders there for a promotion.
    A lot of teams have like college kids who pull up the field goal net or run flags around the end zone when the home team scores. They basically "work" for free to get to sit on the field and watch the football game from the end zone.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 266 @ 64.1%, 6.8 oer att, 1 TD, 0 INT, 92.5 Rate
    Wentz: 270 @ 57.1%, 6.4 per att, 2 TD, 2 INT, 72.5 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Well it wouldnt surprise me if some of the 15 were former cheerleaders bc washington has put them through some shady stuff... the whole Redskins Rule where cheerleaders cant stretch/rehearse infront of the opposing teams locker room (I think big ben talked about it in an interview), then there was the whole topless calendar photoshoot thing that had conflicting stories, (IIRC) some of the cheerleaders said they were forced to do it for executives of sponsors, others basically said they did it to try to get wifed up by those executive rich dudes....

Not picking a new team, cant do it... I am(was) a Redskins fan... not a RedWolves or Steelers or Panthers or Ravens or whatever. It would be different if there were players on the Washington team that I was attached to and pulled for but they all suck, the whole team sucks.. I mean theres Kerrigan who I like but theres plenty of other teams out there that have 1 player that I like and he will probably be gone after this year. I'll still watch football because I love the sport, I just wont have a rooting interest in a team, only players for fantasy purposes. Maybe at some point down the road if the franchise gets turned in the right direction I'll pull for them, but I dont see myself becoming a fan, or at least a fan to the extent of how I was with the Skins
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 07-17-2020 at 11:16 AM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I personally don't care for cheerleaders, but some of the people in this thread sound like they'd be better off living in an Islamic country for their own good if it's too much to ask not to sexually harass women in revealing clothes.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Cheerleaders aren't paid a living wage? They aren't full time employees either.
    Regardless, they're also not there to be harassed, they're there to help fire up the crowd.
    The NFL could have done away with cheerleaders a long time ago and nobody but a few hardcore pervs would've cared. Their presence at games is neither palpable or necessary.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

So what do you do when you are the owner of a billion dollar NFL team that just had its horrible culture exposed for all to see, and just hired a female lawyer to do a full investigation into things?

If you answered Im going to hire a guy as team president who was here from 2006-2019 during all of this, who also was an executive for my first company before the football team you would be correct.

Danny Boy is at it again. I really hope this is a troll, and he isnt this tone-deaf.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    So what do you do when you are the owner of a billion dollar NFL team that just had its horrible culture exposed for all to see, and just hired a female lawyer to do a full investigation into things?

If you answered Im going to hire a guy as team president who was here from 2006-2019 during all of this, who also was an executive for my first company before the football team you would be correct.

Danny Boy is at it again. I really hope this is a troll, and he isnt this tone-deaf.
    You have my empathy, brother. There was a time when I thought Russ Brandon would never leave the Bills. Twenty-one years of that worthless **** meddling in football operations that he had no business being involved in. It was as if we were being trolled. I truly hope for a change in ownership for Redskins (yea, **** the name change) fans. You deserve better.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 07-22-2020 at 12:55 AM.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

The Washington Football Team pending a new name? Ok.

hahah quite possibly taking the route of least resistance.

The Washington Football Team

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    The Washington Football Team pending a new name? Ok.
    I dunno why but I can't stop laughing at this lol.

They should make that the permanent team name. I'm really curious how these investors would react.

Going out on a limb, I'm gonna say this isn't the uplifting and generationally inspiring name they were working on.

Reality is there's likely a name they've decided on that they can't get resolved re trademarks, etc in the next few weeks.

That said, the expansion NHL team in Seattle is....the Kraken....first team with a mascot found in a movie?
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 07-23-2020 at 03:17 PM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast