Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Thats the NFL reporter version of every dramatic girl on Facebook. "Ughhhh, such a bad day, dont even wanna talk about it."

Probably referring to the rumored shut down that is coming on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Slippery slope is a logical fallacy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Would you prefer I call it the continued intellectual decline of society?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    and again I say, for something to be offensive someone has to be offended....and at this point we don't even have decently collected data that Native Americans are largely offended by Redskins, let alone other team names...

I mean I once ran into someone suggesting the Angels had to change their name because of separation of church and state and those opposing the draft were offended by the Dodgers
    im not disagreeing with you, but it starts somewhere
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    A poll that has been widely debunked.

Slippery slope is an argument of the simple minded, don't fall into that trap.
    theres been a couple where results were questionable for both sides of the debate
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    A poll that has been widely debunked.

Slippery slope is an argument of the simple minded, don't fall into that trap.
    Nothing more racist than whitesplaining to Native Americans what they need to be upset about.

The Washington Post is still citing that poll as of July 13 2020, so seems you're full of it as well. Either that or the Washington Post is fake news.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

People are expecting it to be another cheerleader thing.

Remember, sex work is a real profession that empowers women unless the wrong people are involved then they were forced into it, despite freely choosing to do so.

But sounds like it will be that in addition to topless pics and going on dates, some of the cheerleaders agreed to have sex for money and were upset they didn't land the sugardaddy. And now they're going to name names.

Either that or a Donald Sterling thing with Snyder or the two fired guys.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Would you prefer I call it the continued intellectual decline of society?
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    People are expecting it to be another cheerleader thing.

Remember, sex work is a real profession that empowers women unless the wrong people are involved then they were forced into it, despite freely choosing to do so.

But sounds like it will be that in addition to topless pics and going on dates, some of the cheerleaders agreed to have sex for money and were upset they didn't land the sugardaddy. And now they're going to name names.

Either that or a Donald Sterling thing with Snyder or the two fired guys.
    I hope it's not something like that, but I'm sure Red Wolves fans would be happy if it was something that snowballed into Snyder being forced out.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Woof. Sounds like were about to have the bottom drop out on Snyder and the WFC.

https://richmond.com/sports/professi...Times-Dispatch

Woof. Sounds like were about to have the bottom drop out on Snyder and the WFC.

https://richmond.com/sports/professi...Times-Dispatch
    In less than a year, Tony Wyllie, Larry Michael quit and Snyder fired Bruce Allen. That left Snyder without any allies.

Apparently, this story is that media members were screwing coaches and front office people for news and rumors. The amount of leaks from this organization through the years will finally make sense if this is true. The video of Gruden partying that was released two years ago makes sense since that is normally how they get people fired.

A little less clear is who broke the story, and if it's going to be a heel turn or a face turn. I am hearing that Bruce Allen leaked it.

The media, afraid of losing access, has been complicit this whole time and that is why no one is wanting to break this open.

This definitely has the potential to force a sale, but might also bring about more investigations to other NFL teams, and maybe even other sports. This is going to be the professional sports version of #metoo.

If you all want a head start before this comes out:

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    In less than a year, Tony Wyllie, Larry Michael quit and Snyder fired Bruce Allen. That left Snyder without any allies.

Apparently, this story is that media members were screwing coaches and front office people for news and rumors. The amount of leaks from this organization through the years will finally make sense if this is true. The video of Gruden partying that was released two years ago makes sense since that is normally how they get people fired.

A little less clear is who broke the story, and if it's going to be a heel turn or a face turn. I am hearing that Bruce Allen leaked it.

The media, afraid of losing access, has been complicit this whole time and that is why no one is wanting to break this open.

This definitely has the potential to force a sale, but might also bring about more investigations to other NFL teams, and maybe even other sports. This is going to be the professional sports version of #metoo.
    Its much more. Rumors of drugs, sex parties, the owner and coach selling their personal tickets on stubhub, running prostitution rings.

Its much more. Rumors of drugs, sex parties, the owner and coach selling their personal tickets on stubhub, running prostitution rings.
    hell yeah

anybody else find the timing of what this might be more than a little interesting?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast