Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

WWE interested in bringing in Tessa Blanchard

Impact fired Blanchard after taking away their top title because she did not send in video for an interview by the deadline and they had to edit the show at the last minute. Meltzer or Alvarez are reporting that WWE is interested in bringing her in.

Isn't she the one that not too long ago was getting blasted for bullying other wrestlers? That should work well with WWE's anti-bullying campaigns

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Isn't she the one that not too long ago was getting blasted for bullying other wrestlers? That should work well with WWE's anti-bullying campaigns
    Impact kind of sandbagged her out the door as well, suggesting she was super difficult in negotiations. Makes sense she would go to AEW or WWE though. If I'm her, I go to WWE because the women's division is sorely lacking there and she could easily be women's champ on either brand. I am sure they would build around her as well with Charlotte and Becky out.

Impact just seems to have really bad luck with their world champions no matter who they are lol.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Impact kind of sandbagged her out the door as well, suggesting she was super difficult in negotiations. Makes sense she would go to AEW or WWE though. If I'm her, I go to WWE because the women's division is sorely lacking there and she could easily be women's champ on either brand. I am sure they would build around her as well with Charlotte and Becky out.

Impact just seems to have really bad luck with their world champions no matter who they are lol.
    doesn't her dad work with or make appearances on AEW? that would kind of make sense if she went there.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    doesn't her dad work with or make appearances on AEW? that would kind of make sense if she went there.
    He does. My guess is that is where she goes.

WWE already passed on her already because of her attitude, what makes it different this time? I know she is a bigger today than she was when they passed on on her the first time, and I know her pedigree and the WWE loves those, but is she worth the headache?

I do agree that AEW is probably where she end up but the WWE probably can't resist the idea of Charlotte/Tessa storylines because of their family legacies.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    WWE already passed on her already because of her attitude, what makes it different this time? I know she is a bigger today than she was when they passed on on her the first time, and I know her pedigree and the WWE loves those, but is she worth the headache?

I do agree that AEW is probably where she end up but the WWE probably can't resist the idea of Charlotte/Tessa storylines because of their family legacies.
    They have a hard time developing characters because they focus on things outside of the business including family legacies. So this signing would follow what they normally do.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    They have a hard time developing characters because they focus on things outside of the business including family legacies. So this signing would follow what they normally do.
    That's the major problem with the WWE, status quo on what they think works. Raw/Smackdown rarely takes risks with their characters/storylines (and probably rightfully so) and that makes their shows predictable and boring.
    Screw sabermetics.