Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Are The raptors becoming the best team in the NBA?

Its still the bucks but the raptors are just destroying expectations at this point and there is no stop in them... they are only 6.5 back of the bucks and i never thought the raptors would be a top 3 seed this year or a contender but their team ball is nuts.

No. Bucks, Clippers and Lakers are the clear top 3, in no particular order.

I'm wondering if the Clippers can be consistent enough in the postseason to win it all. I think Boston is a legit threat even tho they are down in the standings a bit.

Clippers being 2-0 vs. Lakers gives them an edge over Lakers. That mental advantage can really broaden if they win the next two games and sweep them.

Clippers can't afford not to have home court advantage though against a team like Utah or even Houston.

Milwaukee still looks like the favorite, tho it's a big question mark if Giannis will come thru and finish in the postseason. He got shut down by KL and Toronto last season in ECF.

Bucks are clearly the team to beat, but the Raptors are playing excellent basketball. And they've done it with Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol, Siakam, FVV and Powell all missing at least 10 games.

They have 5 players averaging over 15 points per game and they don't play poor defensive players. It has been very fun basketball to watch.
    Last edited by pebloemer; 02-01-2020 at 02:05 PM.

No. The Lakers and Clippers are

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by LakerClipperFan View Post
    I'm wondering if the Clippers can be consistent enough in the postseason to win it all. I think Boston is a legit threat even tho they are down in the standings a bit.

Clippers being 2-0 vs. Lakers gives them an edge over Lakers. That mental advantage can really broaden if they win the next two games and sweep them.

Clippers can't afford not to have home court advantage though against a team like Utah or even Houston.
    Clippers will be fine. It's obvious they've coasted thru the regular season. PG has missed roughly half the teams games and Kawhi has prob missed 12 or so. Also, Shamet, Beverly, Green and more have all missed time.
    I don't think the Clippers need the 1 seed at all. Just finish top 4 and they're good to go.

They're a finals contender but I wouldn't call them the best team. Siakam has some massive shoes to fill once the post season rolls around.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I think if the question was rephrased to say the best organization then the answer is probably yes. But they are unlikely to beat the bucks or clippers. I can see the potential to outfox the Lakers though.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Bucks VS Raptors ECF's is my prediction. Raptors eliminated the Giannis lead Bucks in 16-17 and also last season. We just seem to have their number with or with out Kawhi.

Also This Raptor squad had significant injuries to all their starters and still find ways to win... They are one resilient team.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Bucks VS Raptors ECF's is my prediction. Raptors eliminated the Giannis lead Bucks in 16-17 and also last season. We just seem to have their number with or with out Kawhi.

Also This Raptor squad had significant injuries to all their starters and still find ways to win... They are one resilient team.
    You're really comparing these 2 rosters?

*2017*
    Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Michael Beasley
    Malcolm Brogdon
    Matthew Dellavedova
    Spencer Hawes
    John Henson
    Thon Maker
    Khris Middleton
    Greg Monroe
    Jabari Parker
    Gary Payton II
    Tony Snell
    Mirza Teletović
    Jason Terry
    Rashad Vaughn

*2020*
    Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Thanasis Antetokounmpo
    Dragan Bender
    Eric Bledsoe
    Sterling Brown
    Pat Connaughton
    Donte DiVincenzo
    George Hill
    Ersan İlyasova
    Kyle Korver
    Brook Lopez
    Robin Lopez
    Wesley Matthews
    Khris Middleton
    D.J. Wilson

I'm sorry but there's no way you believe what you're texting. This Bucks team will smack these Raptors in a 7 game series, c'mon man.

The best team right now are the Bucks. The Lakers and Clippers have the most upside. I like the Clippers slightly better right now.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Were the Raptors ever NOT the best team? Chew on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Were the Raptors ever NOT the best team? Chew on that.

Raps gonna get bounced in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

Raps gonna get bounced in the 1st round.
    Doubt that.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast