Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 189
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,787

    Knicks Waive Trier


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,863
    Wtf

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33,958
    Trier has no place but Pinson is just another guard that can't shoot.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,607
    Pinson is very bad.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    67,822
    FO isnít impressing me so far. Kadeem and Trier are likely more valuable than the guys weíre bringing in.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,787
    They weren't going to re-sign Trier this offseason anyway, so it really doesn't matter. That much was already obvious.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33,958
    at least we dont have to hear conspiracy theories anymore on why Trier is being held down

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,274
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    FO isnít impressing me so far. Kadeem and Trier are likely more valuable than the guys weíre bringing in.
    Hahahahahahahaha. Trier stinks. Got some offensive skill but he donít pass or defend
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,799
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha. Trier stinks. Got some offensive skill but he donít pass or defend
    If he could consistently catch and shoot I think that wouldíve been big for him. Seemed to be something we wanted/needed him to do but itís just not his game. Coming off curls, hitting threes off motion.

    Would have cost like 5 mil to keep him, which I wouldíve preferred developing him. But maybe that price tag was just too high for how we valued him.

    Now our training camp guys seem to be Harper, Peters, Sanon, Iggy, Wooten. Iggy Iím guessing will stick, not sure about the rest.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,787
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha. Trier stinks. Got some offensive skill but he donít pass or defend
    I said when he was drafted that he could very well just be another Jordan Crawford. I hope he turns it around and that's not the case.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,051
    I would take Trier over pinson. Pinson is. beyond scrub level

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Pinson is very bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    I would take Trier over pinson. Pinson is. beyond scrub level

    There's a chance that Pinson doesn't make the roster. They have to make a decision to guarantee his contract before the start of next season.

    Last edited by smood999; 06-26-2020 at 06:44 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,051
    Yeah they better not pick his option up. pinson isnt an nba level player

    I'm wondering if they couldn't get a 2nd rd pick for trier

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Yeah they better not pick his option up. pinson isnt an nba level player

    I'm wondering if they couldn't get a 2nd rd pick for trier
    They wouldíve had to move him before the trade deadline earlier this year since heís going to be a free agent.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    67,822
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    If he could consistently catch and shoot I think that wouldíve been big for him. Seemed to be something we wanted/needed him to do but itís just not his game. Coming off curls, hitting threes off motion.

    Would have cost like 5 mil to keep him, which I wouldíve preferred developing him. But maybe that price tag was just too high for how we valued him.

    Now our training camp guys seem to be Harper, Peters, Sanon, Iggy, Wooten. Iggy Iím guessing will stick, not sure about the rest.
    They tried making Trier into a PG which was a mistake. The man has no problems shooting or scoring. Players that like are nice to have off the bench, it made no sense to keep him on the bench.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •