Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Buddy Hield, Jabari Parker, and Alex Len test POSITIVE for Coronavirus

Buddy Hield has tested positive for coronavirus, according to Sam Amick and Shams Charania of The Athletic.

The Kings announced earlier today that Jabari Parker has also tested positive for coronavirus. Back in October, Hield received a multi-year contract extension worth $86 million through 2023-24, so it'll be interesting to see that factor affects his decision to play. With the Kings having a very small chance to make the playoffs, it's possible Hield opts out on the Orlando bubble, which would open up more minutes for Bogdan Bogdanovic, Cory Joseph and Kent Bazemore.
    https://www.rotoworld.com/basketball...01/buddy-hield

Fire Luke Walton

Now Alex Len has tested positive.

Yeah edited the title to include Len. Probably at least one other person tested Pos as well cause there was a report saying 4 kings tested Pos.

Fire Luke Walton

I hope they’re okay. I’m starting to wonder if this season is still going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I hope they’re okay. I’m starting to wonder if this season is still going to happen.
    Whats likely to happen is players will become positive right before the start and either they will cancel or teams will be negatively effected.

This will be one of those playoffs where its possible multiple players may miss weeks of games and the balance of power in the playoffs will shift.

Buddy Hield can shoot a basketball really well, but what an embarassment. Reports that he went to Houston (which is one of worst places to quarantine) and played pickup games with public, got on plane, got off plane, tested, COVID positive, and this asterisk season is right around the corner. Words cannot even describe how dumb Buddy has been since he joined the Kings period.
    Jabari Parker contracted COVID and doesn’t care.

There’s a reason why the national media doesn’t acknowledge us in this makeshift startup because we could have to forfeit out of sheer stupidity.