Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Everybody besides bumbury loves it. Jay Williams said this is the best signing ever and that everybody loves him. I love the hire. This is going to be big.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Knicks R Back ... for real this time

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Knicks R Back ... for real this time
    GOAT username.

Can you rig the lottery so we can get your son? Thanks

Well I gotta hand it to Leon Rose. He cleaned house. Previous Knick Team Presidents have kept the Front Office in some sort of recognizable fashion.

Leon Rose didn't waste time. He would have fired Littlefinger & Varys if they were on the King's council in Game of Thrones!

Now that the Front Office is brand new save GM Scott Perry who is one BAD draft away from the unemployment line...I'm very curious to see what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Well I gotta hand it to Leon Rose. He cleaned house. Previous Knick Team Presidents have kept the Front Office in some sort of recognizable fashion.

Leon Rose didn't waste time. He would have fired Littlefinger & Varys if they were on the King's council in Game of Thrones!

Now that the Front Office is brand new save GM Scott Perry who is one BAD draft away from the unemployment line...I'm very curious to see what happens next.
    I'm curious who exactly did he fire? The old buffoon squad is still here Dolan Mills H20 Herb they will always be here.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

6. 06-28-2020, 05:03 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I'm curious who exactly did he fire? The old buffoon squad is still here Dolan Mills H20 Herb they will always be here.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Dolan cannot be removed by Rose but you have to give Dolan credit for hiring Rose and allowing him to replace assistant GM, personal asst, scouts, capologist. I just found it interesting Rose allowed Perry to stick around.

8. 06-28-2020, 07:10 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12