Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knicks are hiring CAA’s William Wesley as Executive Vice President/Senior Advisor

World Wide Wes coming per Woj

He reps the CAA

It seems like the Knicks are still trying to go the FA route and luring big stars. Like that has worked so well in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    It seems like the Knicks are still trying to go the FA route and luring big stars. Like that has worked so well in the past.
    We may be trying to lure big stars but I feel for the first time in a long time someone / Leon is putting together a compenetent team that is capable of getting those type of players. He's taking the time to put together a staff that is well rounded in cap flexibility (Brock Aller), drafting (Walt Frank Zanin, Alex Kline, TJ Zanin), Connections (William Wesley), Knicks Image (Steve Stoute). That's a lot of good people that have some pretty impressive accomplishments under their belts. I'm at least feeling optimistic that we have the right person in charge for once.
    IT'S SHOWTIME!!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I mean it actually has we just sign players with injury problems aka stat or players past their prime but imo we never really had a hard time unless you believe lethot actually wanted to come here

I feel like Rose is doing a hell of a job of bringing in an impressive group of people to try and steer this franchise in the right direction. All the hirings so far have been well-respected people within the game. I’m feeling optimistic for the first time in a long time, and not a false-sense of optimism like people had with Phil.... Phil comes off as arrogant and stubborn, from all accounts all these guys are actually like-able individuals.

I'm not surprised. World Wide Wes was actually rumoured to have the inside track to the GM position.

MSG Corp Board chairman, James Dolan brought in Leon Rose because he believed today's franchises need healthy relationship with talent stables/firms in order to lure top free agents.

The plan to trade for Players Union President Chris Paul also a plan to repair the damage.

I just hope Rose doesn't try to rush this.

Build your young nucleus first. The overpaid mercenaries will always be there.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 or Bust View Post
    We may be trying to lure big stars but I feel for the first time in a long time someone / Leon is putting together a compenetent team that is capable of getting those type of players. He's taking the time to put together a staff that is well rounded in cap flexibility (Brock Aller), drafting (Walt Frank Zanin, Alex Kline, TJ Zanin), Connections (William Wesley), Knicks Image (Steve Stoute). That's a lot of good people that have some pretty impressive accomplishments under their belts. I'm at least feeling optimistic that we have the right person in charge for once.
    Yeah I like the move because it adds credibility.

But I just hope we aren't going to get caught up in the fools gold of years past.

We have more name recognition in our front office, than on the court. Being a Knicks fan is an abusive relationship SMH.

anything to lower Perry on the totem pole.

The writing was on the wall, the moment Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, & Chris Bosh did the trick & pony show just to put egg on the faces of all the aspiring franchises including the Knicks.

Then Kevin Durant & Kyrie Irving did it to the Knicks.

There's a pattern.

That is why this "Dream team" Front Office was put together.

I'm just curious to see how it will all go down.

Giannis and Lamelo TO the Knicks confirmed Get the parade started wooooooooo
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    We have more name recognition in our front office, than on the court. Being a Knicks fan is an abusive relationship SMH.
    Same movie different cast directed by James Dolan produced by Knicks fans dumb money.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Knicks are hiring CAA’s William Wesley as Executive Vice President/Senior Advisor

https://youtu.be/af8kGiG6QII

Marbury’s take on the hiring

Marbury's ranting about him on his IG, calling him "World Wide Sucka".

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Marbury's ranting about him on his IG, calling him "World Wide Sucka".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast