Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AB opts out

I'm curious if we don't win the chip if anyone is going to blame AB or not.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I'm curious if we don't win the chip if anyone is going to blame AB or not.
    Iím gonna blame Lebron..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Iím gonna blame Lebron..
    It really is all on his shoulders, rest of the team needs to step up too, especially AD (has to play like a Star) but weíll need team defense and someone else to get hot Kuz/Green/KCP etc

Definitely some truth to that.
    Eh whatev lol guy is a better GM than most GMís in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Iím gonna blame Lebron..
    lullz I figured you would. Unfortunately it's on him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Eh whatev lol guy is a better GM than most GMís in the league.
    I've never seen a player this powerful before. Even more powerful than Jordan. I agree though. He might make a decent GM one day. I think he would want to own a portion of the Lakers though instead.

My favorite Laker (off the court) in a long time. Family first

Definitely some truth to that.
    Unfortunately, we dont have a super team, like previous LBJ teams that have won so I am concerned about this becoming more and more of an LBJ centric team. It's unfortunate, because we finally started looking solid against quality teams right as we stopped playing ball. Hopefully we can pick up right where we left off.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Unfortunately, we dont have a super team, like previous LBJ teams that have won so I am concerned about this becoming more and more of an LBJ centric team. It's unfortunate, because we finally started looking solid against quality teams right as we stopped playing ball. Hopefully we can pick up right where we left off.
    There isn't a true "super team" this year. At least not Warriors level unbeatable.

Clippers kinda did it which is why they're kinda like the Warriors in my book, 2 top 5 mvp candidates joining an in-tact 50 win team. With an established great coach.

That's second only to Durant joining an in-tact 73 win team imo.

I think the Lakers will make the finals though. Going to be hard to beat the bucks but I think they can

Itll just look bad for Kawhi.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    There isn't a true "super team" this year. At least not Warriors level unbeatable.

Clippers kinda did it which is why they're kinda like the Warriors in my book, 2 top 5 mvp candidates joining an in-tact 50 win team. With an established great coach.

That's second only to Durant joining an in-tact 73 win team imo.

I think the Lakers will make the finals though. Going to be hard to beat the bucks but I think they can

Itll just look bad for Kawhi.

That's true that there are no super teams this year. I don't know if the clippers quite qualify. KL definitely is a top 5 MVP candidate, I dont think PG is though. He's arguably in the top 10, definitely not in the top 5 players in the league though, imo. I think we do have a solid shot for sure. I think LBJ and AD are the best duo in the league. I am concerned about how the time off might've affected the chemistry we developed right as play stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    That's true that there are no super teams this year. I don't know if the clippers quite qualify. KL definitely is a top 5 MVP candidate, I dont think PG is though. He's arguably in the top 10, definitely not in the top 5 players in the league though, imo. I think we do have a solid shot for sure. I think LBJ and AD are the best duo in the league. I am concerned about how the time off might've affected the chemistry we developed right as play stopped.
    This year for sure, I meant last year. Wasnt PG top 5 when healthy?

I didnt expect LBJ and AD to coexist so flawlessly.

This break may disproportionately help the lakers over anyone else... LBJ is old and AD is always banged up. Lebron is such a great facilitator I think you'll see the offense talking pretty fast. But then again this is all new territory...

Do you think Bradley is a huge loss?

Click here to register!

This break may disproportionately help the lakers over anyone else... LBJ is old and AD is always banged up. Lebron is such a great facilitator I think you'll see the offense talking pretty fast. But then again this is all new territory...

Bradley is a huge loss especially against the Clippers. Lou Williams has been playing like a star all season. When George missed a big chunk of the start up season and Leonard was load managing, Clippers never fell pass #3 seed. Bradley guards him like they use to be teammates. So that makes it a huge loss.

Lakers do have a X factor and surprising enough itís not Kuzma.

Like you mentioned, itís all new territory so no beef against Bradley not playing. Heís still worth what the Lakers give him to come back next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Bradley is a huge loss especially against the Clippers. Lou Williams has been playing like a star all season. When George missed a big chunk of the start up season and Leonard was load managing, Clippers never fell pass #3 seed. Bradley guards him like they use to be teammates. So that makes it a huge loss.

Lakers do have a X factor and surprising enough itís not Kuzma.

Like you mentioned, itís all new territory so no beef against Bradley not playing. Heís still worth what the Lakers give him to come back next season.
    Who is the lakers x factor?

Click here to register!

Yep, I do think Bradley is a big loss because he's such an excellent perimeter defender, but I'm hoping we're deep enough that we can replace him with Caruso and KCP. This honestly might be the deepest laker team I've seen in a long time so I think we can withstand the loss of Bradley.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast