Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

One week after Paul Heyman is fired from Raw...

Dolph Ziggler gets a WWE title match at Extreme Rules.

Like seriously? Why even bother with this? I understand Summerslam is the marquee event but does anyone actually think Ziggler is going to beat Drew? Does anyone even take Ziggler seriously anymore?

Its a shame Vince has no patience. It was nice to see different guys get pushes for once.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-23-2020 at 03:08 AM.

At least it wasn’t Charlotte.

Vince to Gronk

They will put on a great match. I've got no qualm about Ziggler being the one to face Drew.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They will put on a great match. I've got no qualm about Ziggler being the one to face Drew.
    Just curious who some people want to face Drew Mac? RKO? lets kill Drews push or lets kill RKOS fire streak he is on. Not like they have a full deck to play with right now.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Just curious who some people want to face Drew Mac? RKO? lets kill Drews push or lets kill RKOS fire streak he is on. Not like they have a full deck to play with right now.
    Anyone but Ziggler. I know you're a fan but does anyone buy him as a real threat to McIntyre's title? I don't. I think i'm more disappointed because at least Paul was pushing younger talent. Ziggler is a mid carder who is more concerned with his stand up gigs (well before the pandemic).

Yeah I get it. Sometimes guys are just there as enhancement talent but switch it up. The same well is what put them here in the first place.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-30-2020 at 10:44 AM.

I hadn't tuned into a Raw in a while but caught the beginning last night. I don't know what it is, but Ziggler impresses me on the mic when he's in this serious zone. And everyone knows he can go in the ring. I think a Ziggler championship run would be fun, but hard to think it should come at the expense of Drew Mac's run right now. I really liked Ziggler's promo though.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    I hadn't tuned into a Raw in a while but caught the beginning last night. I don't know what it is, but Ziggler impresses me on the mic when he's in this serious zone. And everyone knows he can go in the ring. I think a Ziggler championship run would be fun, but hard to think it should come at the expense of Drew Mac's run right now. I really liked Ziggler's promo though.
    Yeah there is 0% chance he dethrones Drew. Had WWE not misused him for years on in, he could have been his generation's Shawn Michaels. With that said, I really would like to see Dolph .v. The Miz .v. John Morrison for either the US or IC belt. I think that would be an amazing match.

I really do think a run with AEW should be something Dolph needs to consider. Matches against Omega, Hangman, Moxley, Hager, MJF, all have the potential to be amazing.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Anyone but Ziggler. I know you're a fan but does anyone buy him as a real threat to McIntyre's title? I don't. I think i'm more disappointed because at least Paul was pushing younger talent. Ziggler is a mid carder who is more concerned with his stand up gigs (well before the pandemic).

Yeah I get it. Sometimes guys are just there as enhancement talent but switch it up. The same well is what put them here in the first place.
    Again who would you like to fight Drew?

They don't have a full roster....

Lashely? Again
    Andre or Angel?
    Big Show?
    Vikings?
    Street Profits?

I get it Ziggler shouldn't be fighting him but who than?
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Again who would you like to fight Drew?

They don't have a full roster....

Lashely? Again
    Andre or Angel?
    Big Show?
    Vikings?
    Street Profits?

I get it Ziggler shouldn't be fighting him but who than?
    I would love to see Lashley face off against him.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would love to see Lashley face off against him.
    Lashley is going to beat him down the line so he has the strap when it's time for him to have his showdown with Brock Lesnar.

They don't need to have the strap involved in that match at all, but you know Vince wants it involved.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Lashley is going to beat him down the line so he has the strap when it's time for him to have his showdown with Brock Lesnar.

They don't need to have the strap involved in that match at all, but you know Vince wants it involved.
    We don't need/want a Brock .v. Black Brock match. I much rather see Drew .v. Brock to be honest. As much as I hate this version of Brock, he is still more money than Bobby. Beating Lesnar would legitimize Drew run as champ.

I rather see Lashley move back to Smackdown and go after Braun Stroman and the Smackdown title.
    Screw sabermetics.

Never got the hype about black lesner the guy isn't half of Brock at his worst

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Never got the hype about black lesner the guy isn't half of Brock at his worst

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    Lashley is in better shape than Lesnar. Obviously he doesn't have the fighting skills but this isn't UFC. In a pound for pound worked fight, it could be good. Power versus power. Its a match they should have done sooner imo.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Lashley is in better shape than Lesnar. Obviously he doesn't have the fighting skills but this isn't UFC. In a pound for pound worked fight, it could be good. Power versus power. Its a match they should have done sooner imo.
    i am not sure about this... sure lashley looks in better shape but in a match lashley looks like he is gonna die 5 minutes in... after what brock did at the rumble i dont buy anyone in the company outside of maybe a styles being in the in ring shape that brock is.