Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Half Man Half Amazing Retires

Vince Carter officially called it a career today. He broke my heart when he left Toronto but the reality is that Vince Carter is hugely responsible for basketball taking off in Canada. Had he not come to the Raps then Iím certain the team wouldíve been moved just like the Grizzlies.

The Raptors would literally be giving tickets away to try and fill the seats. Prior to Vince, you could count all the Canadian NBA players on 1 hand. Now thereís tons of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Itís unfortunate because of Covid his career ended like this. He will be missed.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

His career was cut short of a whole month. Not a big deal. Hawks werenít gonna make the playoffs either way.

22 years is great, but VC had several opportunities to really help elevate a franchise. But he didnít. Thatís just the harsh reality. And nor did he really add much to his arsenal as time wore on.

Thanks for the dunks Vince. Enjoy retirement.

I kind of think his career was over a few years ago, he just liked those checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I kind of think his career was over a few years ago, he just liked those checks.
    Nah, dude just genuinely loves playing basketball. He even said he was looking for teams where heíd actually get playing time over the past few years. I agree he was done years ago but disagree that he stayed for money.

I don't know. I think he really liked playing. You can kind of tell from his behavior that he really enjoyed being out there. But I do agree as an impact player, he was done a while ago.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Sucks that he couldn't just join the Lakers or Bucks for one last run at a title. He's still a useful reserve.

Didn't Antony Hayward stop hoopin' a long time ago?

Why do we all like him? Isn't he a me-first, no defense, crybaby?

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Why do we all like him? Isn't he a me-first, no defense, crybaby?
    Was.

He transitioned to role player almost seamlessly though as he got older. He was known to be Wince Carter at times in his glory days but the man was a human highlight reel. It's crazy to think if T-Mac and Vince could've shared the ball. The whole fallout with Vince probably never would've happened and we'd probably see some finals appearances.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I think he has enough money. He probably likes being an NBA basketball player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.