Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Sexual assault claims made against multiple WWE wrestlers, Jim Cornette

Matt Riddle, Jordan Devlin, Jack Gallagher among the WWE accused. Prominent indie wrestlers like Joey Ryan, Michael Elgin and Wolfgang have also seen claims against them as well.

I would provide a link but on my phone. Its on Google if you search it though.

Theres a hashtag #Speakingout on twitter that gives many victims accounts. Obviously alleged at this point but many accusations
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-19-2020 at 07:17 PM.

apparently cornette would have the OVW wrestlers F his wife. In march Joey Janela tweeted at cornette "atleast invite me to a hot tub party!Like the ones you and your wife used to have with the OVW boys?"

Too many what Ifs

Quote Originally Posted by hizpcstr View Post
    apparently cornette would have the OVW wrestlers F his wife. In march Joey Janela tweeted at cornette "atleast invite me to a hot tub party!Like the ones you and your wife used to have with the OVW boys?"
    Yikes.

Per PWinsider, Jack Gallagher was released. I am guessing the WWE will get rid of anyone who they see as not worth the bad publicity and isn't being used.

Jimmy Havoc had some very harsh allegations and will go to rehab per AEW.

Too many what Ifs

LOL at Cornette. I figured he had some things hidden away but didn't think he was a cuckold.

Also, we had to see it coming with Joey Ryan.

I wonder how far up this goes, and when it spills into more mainstream sports and even real-life.

Velveteen Dream as well.

Gallagher was deleted from the WWE site.

Kelly Klein is saying a well known wrestler raped here when she was 18 but it was not Jon Moxley.

With the way Riddle, Ryan, are its hard not to believe

Wrestling skeletons are coming from the wood work

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    With the way Riddle, Ryan, are its hard not to believe

Wrestling skeletons are coming from the wood work
    Ryan released a statement and Joey Janela shot it down and called him out over it and said they used to be friends. Like dude.....you were friends with him when he did that stuff, knew about it, and didn't do anything. Just STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Ryan released a statement and Joey Janela shot it down and called him out over it and said they used to be friends. Like dude.....you were friends with him when he did that stuff, knew about it, and didn't do anything. Just STFU.
    Ryan deleted his Twitter so he must have gotten a ton of ****. Deservedly so because it sounds like that dude is an ******* with a long history of sexual misconduct.

Yeah I totally agree that Janela should have said something then. Wrestling is a boys club. Its a toxic culture of calling girls "ring rats" and having them do stuff for them.

Imagine how bad it was in the 70s, 80s and 90s.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-22-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Ryan was fired from Impact wrestling.

Anybody who watch "The Candice and Joey" youtube show, you are not surprise about Joey Ryan. There were plenty of times in which Joey would "linger" on shots of certain female wrestlers, including his tag team partner Candice.

So it comes to no surprise for me.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Ryan was fired from Impact wrestling.

They also fired Michael Elgin for the allegations against him, and in an unrelated move, also fired Tessa Blanchard after taking the title away from her.

Also, the promoter in the tweet you posted should be named because he forced someone to do something against their will. If I have a known harrassment issue with my employees, they don't work together like that.