Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Underrated what if, Danny Grangers knees

Pacers took the HEAT to 7 in 2013 without the services of an all star caliber player. Grangers knees were shaky before that but assuming he maintains a relatively healthy form, is he enough to send Bron home packing with only 1 ring to show for his time in Miami?

Nah Lebron woulda still won.

I do wish Danny Granger was still around though. Would have been good in this era.

Granger is interesting, he was never as cold as Brandon Roy, but from what I can remember Granger was teh Pacers' best player

If Granger survived longer he would be a great 3 and D player

He reminds me of Rudy Gay, an athletic wing who can get buckets but he won't takeover a game or carry a team to the playoffs

He would be a great 6th man though

I do wish Danny Granger was still around though.

Quote Originally Posted by boarman1 View Post
    Granger is interesting, he was never as cold as Brandon Roy, but from what I can remember Granger was teh Pacers' best player

If Granger survived longer he would be a great 3 and D player

He reminds me of Rudy Gay, an athletic wing who can get buckets but he won't takeover a game or carry a team to the playoffs

He would be a great 6th man though
    I was actually going to bring up Roy also. He would have been a borderline superstar. Granger is probably an all star level top 20 player in the league type. Not a difference maker. Dont think it would have mattered against the Heat. I would say in the range of Butler in Miami.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."