Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I feel like there's a solid chance this causes the season to be delayed. TC normally starts mid July and we're already seeing teams get several cases.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I feel like there's a solid chance this causes the season to be delayed. TC normally starts mid July and we're already seeing teams get several cases.
    Dak knew if he had a party and got people infected and the season delayed that they couldnít finish 8-8.

Forward thinker he is.

These guys have family members who may be high risk, these teams have coaches who may be high risk......asinine to think someone would get it on purpose 'to get it over with'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I don't know, man. The entire US seems to be trending in the "oh well, who gives a ****" direction. I know professional sports has a much bigger spotlight than normal businesses but at this point I have no idea how things are gonna play out.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I don't know, man. The entire US seems to be trending in the "oh well, who gives a ****" direction. I know professional sports has a much bigger spotlight than normal businesses but at this point I have no idea how things are gonna play out.
    I mean, I understand why the country is getting restless for the most part, but it's not a good sign for players of a contact sport. It wouldn't be a good look for the league to have an entire team infected and then infecting another team.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    There have been numerous reports of people getting covid-19 more than once.

So I wouldn't be too quick to say some just get it over with by getting it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    No there's no evidence of people getting it twice. I believe what you're referring to is that some people tested positive for the virus, recovered and tested negative, and then tested positive again later. A study was just published like two weeks ago that studied all 160 people in South Korea and it was determined that 0 of them actually had gotten the virus a second time. Basically, the people who tested positive a second time had genetic fragments from the virus that triggered false positives.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Dak knew if he had a party and got people infected and the season delayed that they couldnít finish 8-8.

Forward thinker he is.
    Hahaha! You joke but I actually do think that real reason Zeke got mad when it got out that heís infected with Covid-19, is because heís not going to be invited to any parties or or be able to throw any parties for the rest of the summer. That getting out pretty much ended his summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several Cowboys/Texans have the Vid

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    These guys have family members who may be high risk, these teams have coaches who may be high risk......asinine to think someone would get it on purpose 'to get it over with'
    They said the same thing about chicken pox at one time too.

Itís ok to quote me too by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Hahaha! You joke but I actually do think that real reason Zeke got mad when it got out that heís infected with Covid-19, is because heís not going to be invited to any parties or or be able to throw any parties for the rest of the summer. That getting out pretty much ended his summer.

Part of me wonders if the real reason is because dak has been hanging out with him. Now is the worst time for dak to test positive for covid19 when heís in contract negotiations. Iím not even being a dak hater, zeke and dak always seem pretty tight and always hang out so I wouldnít be surprised if he was there when zeke got exposed.

Your baby can't do this

Forward thinker he is.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Part of me wonders if the real reason is because dak has been hanging out with him. Now is the worst time for dak to test positive for covid19 when heís in contract negotiations. Iím not even being a dak hater, zeke and dak always seem pretty tight and always hang out so I wouldnít be surprised if he was there when zeke got exposed.
    All that dildo shopping together.

Oh yeaaah forgot about that..Loll

#brokeDakMountain

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Well Dez has been working out with Zeke and Dak and he got tested after Zekeís positive test was announced and according to Dez he tested negative.

I heard they secretly went to the Bills/Pats game that week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Well Dez has been working out with Zeke and Dak and he got tested after Zekeís positive test was announced and according to Dez he tested negative.

Certainly not the first thing that Dez didn't catch...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast