Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Several Cowboys/Texans have the Vid

Reports that there have been several positive tests for the Rona amongst players from both teams.

Apparently Zeke is infected.

Several Cowboys/Texans have the Vid

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Apparently Zeke is infected.

Zeke just couldnít stop partying I guess. I remember when zeke and dak were out partying at the height of the pandemic

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Zeke just couldnít stop partying I guess. I remember when zeke and dak were out partying at the height of the pandemic
    Or maybe he got it protesting?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    People laugh at me for judging guys with nose piercings but here we are.

and Elliott is more peeved word got out than he is that he has it....just another sign too many assume if they're young and healthy, who cares
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Nice party, Dak.

Makes you question the leadership of Dak.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Makes you question the leadership of Dak.
    Lol

It's not a death sentence necessarily. Hopefully, they caught it early enough to quarantine these players from vulnerable friends and family members. Speaking of which, has anyone seen Jerry Jones lately?

Iíd be surprised if every team in the league doesnít have at least a couple of players that have it. Zeke and Dak are not out partying by themselves. Once training camp starts we will know for sure just how many teams have infected players.

Personally I see the NFL doing something similar to the NBA. Let the players decide for themselves if they want to play or not. Covid-19 isnít going anywhere anytime soon. If the player wants to risk playing then let them make that decision for themselves. They will likely have to sign some kind of waiver in order to play.

Iím being extremely serious about this next part. If Zeke doesnít die within the next 2 weeks, and especially if he hardly has any symptoms then players are not going to have a problem playing in spite of other players testing positive. In fact I would not be surprised that if Zeke is fine after 2 weeks you might see a lot of player purposely get infected just to get it over with. Anyways, thatís my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only good thing is if players get it now you donít have to worry about them getting it during the season .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Iíd be surprised if every team in the league doesnít have at least a couple of players that have it. Zeke and Dak are not out partying by themselves. Once training camp starts we will know for sure just how many teams have infected players.

Personally I see the NFL doing something similar to the NBA. Let the players decide for themselves if they want to play or not. Covid-19 isnít going anywhere anytime soon. If the player wants to risk playing then let them make that decision for themselves. They will likely have to sign some kind of waiver in order to play.

Iím being extremely serious about this next part. If Zeke doesnít die within the next 2 weeks, and especially if he hardly has any symptoms then players are not going to have a problem playing in spite of other players testing positive. In fact I would not be surprised that if Zeke is fine after 2 weeks you might see a lot of player purposely get infected just to get it over with. Anyways, thatís my opinion.

Your third paragraph has me scratching my head. Zeke isn't the first high profile player to get it.

And lol at "if Zeke doesn't die within the next 2 weeks".
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 06-15-2020 at 10:48 PM.

There have been numerous reports of people getting covid-19 more than once.

So I wouldn't be too quick to say some just get it over with by getting it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    There have been numerous reports of people getting covid-19 more than once.

So I wouldn't be too quick to say some just get it over with by getting it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Thatís part of the risk and the reason for the waiver.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast