Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Hahaha! You joke but I actually do think that real reason Zeke got mad when it got out that heís infected with Covid-19, is because heís not going to be invited to any parties or or be able to throw any parties for the rest of the summer. That getting out pretty much ended his summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or more realistically, he'll be cleared and partying by the 4th of July.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Or more realistically, he'll be cleared and partying by the 4th of July.
    Possibly but if he actually does get sick he might still be showing symptoms by July 4th.

I saw this and was wondering if anyone else has seen these helmets and if anyone knows if the NFL is really considering updating their helmets.

Several Cowboys/Texans have the Vid

I saw this and was wondering if anyone else has seen these helmets and if anyone knows if the NFL is really considering updating their helmets.

I saw that. I wonder how that would be. I hate working out at the gym with a mask on during this pandemic, I just canít do it. When Iím walking around the gym Iíll put it on but when Iím lifting I will always have it off. I wonder if there will be a similar effect for NFL players and how they hate having that mask helmet. Thereís a lot of room to breath in a regular helmet and I remember after a while it almost felt normal like a helmet wasnít even on. That one looks like it might be hella uncomfortable while exerting a lot of physical energy

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I saw that. I wonder how that would be. I hate working out at the gym with a mask on during this pandemic, I just canít do it. When Iím walking around the gym Iíll put it on but when Iím lifting I will always have it off. I wonder if there will be a similar effect for NFL players and how they hate having that mask helmet. Thereís a lot of room to breath in a regular helmet and I remember after a while it almost felt normal like a helmet wasnít even on. That one looks like it might be hella uncomfortable while exerting a lot of physical energy
    your gym has been open?

the one I go to is STILL closed
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Several Cowboys/Texans have the Vid

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    your gym has been open?

the one I go to is STILL closed
    Yeah itís been open for a few weeks now actually. Iím in Tennessee fwiw. They donít allow the extra perks like the tanning or the sauna or pool area but the weights are good to go, just gotta do a little wipey wipey before and after.

Your baby can't do this

Yeah itís been open for a few weeks now actually. Iím in Tennessee fwiw. They donít allow the extra perks like the tanning or the sauna or pool area but the weights are good to go, just gotta do a little wipey wipey before and after.
    Theyíve been open in Texas too for a couple of weeks.

Yea they will definitely have to find a way to make it easy to breath in the helmets. That may be more of an issue in the early part of the season when itís still hot. In the Winter the players would probably love these helmets. They would definitely help prevent from spreading Covid-19 though.

Gyms should have to pay someone to clean all the equipment constantly, rather than trusting people to do it on their own imo.

Without that, seems silly to open them up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Theyíve been open in Texas too for a couple of weeks.

Nobody ever accused Gov. Abbott of being a rocket scientist. I am fine with opening things up but face coverings in public settings should be mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Nobody ever accused Gov. Abbott of being a rocket scientist. I am fine with opening things up but face coverings in public settings should be mandatory.
    Abbott is an idiot. He saying that opening up early has nothing to do with the spike in numbers, itís solely because of the Black Lives Matter protests. Truth is theyíre both at fault, as well as the people that were protesting the week before BLM because they needed haircuts. Some people canít grasp that this is not a right or left thing, itís a public health issue that affects all of us.

Dallas made wearing face masks in public mandatory yesterday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123