Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by slats7 View Post
    I'm against platforms for race obsessed, America hating grifters. It's a miracle he still has a job after that obscenely offensive 4th of July tweet. He's lucky he lives in a country with so many guilty white libs ready to kiss his ***.
    The doofus looking **** sure felt differently about July 4th a few years earlier. It's all for show and he's made his millions off of it.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Kaep is a great dude, and certainly doesn't look weird so I'm not sure what that's about?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Kaep is a great dude, and certainly doesn't look weird so I'm not sure what that's about?

He looks like Tsim ****is.

Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The doofus looking **** sure felt differently about July 4th a few years earlier. It's all for show and he's made his millions off of it.
    100%

Kaep is a big phony. When he was playing well and winning, he was silent.
    Once he began to suck, he needed attention and started kneeling. Hes a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    nah, you still miss the point....it's not even who wrote and signed the Declaration of Independence, it's THAT people wrote and signed the Declaration of Independence. That declaration allowed this country to govern itself rather than be governed from across the ocean. Learning HOW to govern and be more inclusive about it has obviously taken longer

and gawd how I hate retorts inferring we worshp those men or view them as demigods when that's ridiculously off base........it's a larger political version of whether Pete Rose should be in the HOF or not
    I'm not against people ruling themselves. Americans, Cubans, Vietnamese, Venezuelans, whoever it may be.

But if you're newly created nation practices the institution of slavery, that's worth some criticism, isn't it?

The concept of the "American civil religion" is fairly well established in science.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'm not against people ruling themselves. Americans, Cubans, Vietnamese, Venezuelans, whoever it may be.

But if you're newly created nation practices the institution of slavery, that's worth some criticism, isn't it?

The concept of the "American civil religion" is fairly well established in science.
    The older generations can't stand negative talk about our country... That's at least part of the reason that the country has gone to **** imo.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    The older generations can't stand negative talk about our country... That's at least part of the reason that the country has gone to **** imo.
    excuse me?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

So true- a large percentage of people believe if you talk **** about your country that you should leave. Lol.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    So true- a large percentage of people believe if you talk **** about your country that you should leave. Lol.

Yup. They don't want to admit there's a problem and so we can't work to fix it.

1. He hasn't played a down since January 2017.

2. He stopped being an effective starter by week 13 of 2014. Ever since then he was 5-21 as the starter. I understand SF as a whole was bad, but he didn't do much to separate himself from Blaine Gabbert. With those results, he's not nearly worth the media circus and fan outrage he would inevitably bring.

3. He burned his bridges by taking the settlement money. It does not necessarily mean he won his collusion case; companies reach settlements all the time because it's usually cheaper to do so than drag things through the court system. The NFL gave him millions of dollars to shut up and go away.
    Last edited by d.m.g.; 07-15-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Yup. They don't want to admit there's a problem and so we can't work to fix it.
    and it's all the older generation, you say
    smdh
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567