Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    With climate change, social problems, and the threat of a major economic downturn coming, it may be too late by then.
    Vote Trump!
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

With climate change, social problems, and the threat of a major economic downturn coming, it may be too late by then.
    Don’t disagree.

Its depressing because Bernie isn't far left. The entire landscape has skewed so far right, that people think Hillary is liberal lol. She's essentially a Republican. Same with Biden. Even Obama was pretty centrist.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Jeff Sessions is doing his usual schtick of cozying up to the south’s positive impression of the Confederacy. Even if Tubberville wasn’t beating him badly, he would be doing this. White power and supremacy is the bread and butter of old Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Third.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Jeff Sessions is doing his usual schtick of cozying up to the south’s positive impression of the Confederacy. Even if Tubberville wasn’t beating him badly, he would be doing this. White power and supremacy is the bread and butter of old Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Third.
    He has his roots in George Wallace's political stand, that is why a lot of Blacks objected to his position in the Trump administration, especially one connected to the criminal justice system.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Vote Trump!
    In a twisted way, this is actually a reasonable option (which should reveal a lot about the bubbling cesspool that is America right now).

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Its depressing because Bernie isn't far left. The entire landscape has skewed so far right, that people think Hillary is liberal lol. She's essentially a Republican. Same with Biden. Even Obama was pretty centrist.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    The Democrats since Clinton dump their natural supporters, Unions, minorities, liberals and the average working joe, to win more Republican voters and wall street money. In a lot of ways Ronald Reagan's success scared the hell out of them so much they moved more to the right.

Vote Trump!
    If I was one of those "let it burn n.." I would. Democrat members like you turn me off to the democrat party because you reek of the same tribalism that you accuse the trump supporters of. Voting the same old and same old and thinking you are doing something for the betterment of the country. Penny to a dollar, that Biden will turn on you to lower the national debt while maintaining wars and corporate greed. He told his rich donors early in his campaign "Nothing will change for them" But you don't dwell on little things like that in the way Trump supporters excuse and rationalize their Poobar leader actions.

At the end of the day, I am still keeping track of our political system but I have no belief that things will get better for all of us. It is like watching tragic train wreck occurring, you can't pull your eyes away.

Bright spot. I don't feel as angry about political stuff anymore. I reach the acceptance that we are f'ed with no way out. Not even about your self-righteous bs.

Buckle up, the corporate democrat will be at the wheel again. WHOOPIE, since that worked so fine for us in the past

Now you can start your accusation that "people like me" are killing the democrat party and helping Trump. You know, the how dare you turn on us spew.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-13-2020 at 02:34 PM.

Nm,
    Last edited by WES445; 06-13-2020 at 02:50 PM.

Vote Trump!
    Don't vote Trump.

If I was one of those "let it burn n.." I would. Democrat members like you turn me off to the democrat party because you reek of the same tribalism that you accuse the trump supporters of. Voting the same old and same old and thinking you are doing something for the betterment of the country. Penny to a dollar, that Biden will turn on you to lower the national debt while maintaining wars and corporate greed. He told his rich donors early in his campaign "Nothing will change for them" But you don't dwell on little things like that in the way Trump supporters excuse and rationalize their Poobar leader actions.

At the end of the day, I am still keeping track of our political system but I have no belief that things will get better for all of us. It is like watching tragic train wreck occurring, you can't pull your eyes away.

Bright spot. I don't feel as angry about political stuff anymore. I reach the acceptance that we are f'ed with no way out. Not even about your self-righteous bs.

Buckle up, the corporate democrat will be at the wheel again. WHOOPIE, since that worked so fine for us in the past

Now you can start your accusation that "people like me" are killing the democrat party and helping Trump. You know, the how dare you turn on us spew.
    Walter is a neo-lib like his pal Biden.

Did you see Biden saying we needed to give the police more money?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    In a twisted way, this is actually a reasonable option (which should reveal a lot about the bubbling cesspool that is America right now).
    No. It's not.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Why should i take someone seriously who uses the term "Democrat Party"? That's a Fox News/talk radio term.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Walter is a neo-lib like his pal Biden.

Did you see Biden saying we needed to give the police more money?
    You've almost reached FlakeyFool's level of stupid. Congratulations! Keep at it, you're almost there!

-JFK

I'd have more respect for you guys if you were more like ManRam.

-JFK

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast