Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 490
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,835
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I've seen you say that Hillary lost the race (election).
    BS, he's said it countless times.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

    -JFK


  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    BS, he's said it countless times.
    Yep. I thought what Trump and team did was illegal but unlike some others, I trust that Robert Mueller investigated it and what he could proven determined was not illegal. He said that it was not appropriate conduct and that I agree 110%. I think that some of the things that Trump and team did should be made illegal. The Senate Democrats tried to get a bill passed that among other things would have created a duty to report outreach and efforts to help a candidate by foreign individuals.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  3. #333
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,482

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That dude is not right in the noggin.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,482
    From now on when my boss ask me to do something Ill just simply say request denied.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    From now on when my boss ask me to do something Ill just simply say request denied.
    Good luck with that.

    That dude is an idiot and I can show you 1000s of Democrats that are as equally idiotic. But if that is your conclusion....

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,482
    Damn dude you stay on dems vs republicans bull ****.

    I dont even know what party that dude is in, he is running against Gideon and Collins in Maine as an independent.

    The clip was just ****ing hilarious.

  8. #338
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,527
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Good luck with that.

    That dude is an idiot and I can show you 1000s of Democrats that are as equally idiotic. But if that is your conclusion....
    Geeze.

    Someone's a little touchy. The dude in question clearly stated that he's running as an independent (not a Republican as your victim complex led you to assume).

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,835
    Good Lord bronco get help, seriously.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

    -JFK


  10. #340
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That dude is not right in the noggin.
    If you have to say what your strategy is, it aint workin lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Good luck with that.

    That dude is an idiot and I can show you 1000s of Democrats that are as equally idiotic. But if that is your conclusion....
    If only youd put the same effort to republicans.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    We didn't get to hear the bombshell
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

    -JFK


  13. #343
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,816
    Come on it was (in this day and age) a pretty solid strategy. It got him a hell of a lot more exposure than if he had answered the question directly, and as we know, media time is gold, no matter what you idiotic things you say. In fact, it can get you elected to the highest office in the country.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,482

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,784
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    And were about to see it on a national level when Biden loses a race that Bernie could have won.
    If Biden loses, I doubt Bernie would have won it.

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •