Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The WTF Capitol Police Thread

First off let me just start on a positive note. The police that stood up to these protesters have my utmost respect. That looks like it would be ****ing terrifying. It's like they were living the real life version of "300". The cops that were there that tried their very best to keep as many people safe as possible deserve medals for what they did, and what they sacrificed.

That being said, I'm trying to contain myself from making brash conclusions, but so far, I'm getting a lot of BS from the media. "We underestimated...." is not good enough. That does not explain what happened there. If that's really all you have to say, then we really need to go much harder on reforming policing in this country than I originally thought. Because that means you were so naive and racist, that you honestly thought that "these white Trump supporters would never riot, they love us!"

And good cops need to ask themselves, are these the people that you're protecting form proper prosecution when it comes to police brutality and disobeying proper procedure? The same guys that let criminals walk by. The same guys that take selfies with rioters trying to overthrow an election? Do we have to kiss your *** in order to get proper service from you?

I've been patiently waiting and understand these investigations take time, but I figured I might as well make a thread where we can have updates on new information, and anything regarding the capitol/DC police and what went wrong. Because so far we've gotten nothing but ********, and no one seems keen on telling the truth. Either people were complicit, or people are racist and so partisan it reaches a level of naivety that makes you unfit to wear a badge.

Even the cops who did a good job protecting the capitol. When we saw old men getting thrown to the ground during the beginning of the George Floyd riots in peaceful demonstrations. It's hard to see the reasoning for police gently helping protesters down the capitol steps. I just can't imagine this ever happening in a other situations. Maybe I'm bias and there are other examples of this at BLM rallies, but I severely doubt it.

So if you have any more information or would like to share your opinion on the EVENTS AT THE CAPITOL! Then please feel free. Comparisons to other riots are fine, but do not derail this thread into whataboutisms and other nonsense. My primary concern is what happened here, and what do we do going forward in regards to police reform.

Cop taking selfies with rioters
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQo4pvFQZOQ

Protester chasing and intimidating cop
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cA2l0n5gPE

Cop Screaming in pain as he gets crushed by a door
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVZvp-Dv0gg

Cops gently helping protesters down steps
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9hjfQ3xgIA
    Last edited by MRSpock; 01-10-2021 at 08:02 PM.

One of the officers that defended the capitol committed suicide today.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/capitol-...o-capitol-riot

I honestly don't care about the protests/riots/terrorist BS in the Capitol, it's just noise, but I do find it odd that so many people want more police action against them who also seemed to want no action against the protests/riots/looting over the last several months.

And, by the way, nothing has really changed in either case. None of the protesters got anything for their efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I honestly don't care about the protests/riots/terrorist BS in the Capitol, it's just noise, but I do find it odd that so many people want more police action against them who also seemed to want no action against the protests/riots/looting over the last several months.

And, by the way, nothing has really changed in either case. None of the protesters got anything for their efforts.
    Maybe not material wise. Symbolically tho...

1. The one thing I asked was not to just do the whataboutism ********. THanks MOD for doing exactly that.

2. If you don't care about the protests, and don't care about the riots, then please find your way out of this thread. Thanks. Again you're a MOD?

3. I never said ever in my life... Nor have I seen anyone in this entire forum say they wanted rioters and looters to have no action against them. So please. Spare your strawmen for someone else.

So basically you came in here did the one thing I asked not to do.. Admitted to not caring about the thread in the first place... SO you just came in here to troll. THanks dude.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    1. The one thing I asked was not to just do the whataboutism ********. THanks MOD for doing exactly that.

2. If you don't care about the protests, and don't care about the riots, then please find your way out of this thread. Thanks. Again you're a MOD?

3. I never said ever in my life... Nor have I seen anyone in this entire forum say they wanted rioters and looters to have no action against them. So please. Spare your strawmen for someone else.

So basically you came in here did the one thing I asked not to do.. Admitted to not caring about the thread in the first place... SO you just came in here to troll. THanks dude.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

but I do find it odd that so many people want more police action against them who also seemed to want no action against the protests/riots/looting over the last several months.

Yes sir.

I guess these people you speak of care more about police officers killing unarmed citizens in cold blood than they care about false claims of a stolen election?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Again, marching for racial equality vs marching for a lunatic that can't accept losing are major factors in each situation.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Again, marching for racial equality vs marching for a lunatic that can't accept losing are major factors in each situation.
    As Nasty said, the same action can be looked at differently if there are different motivations.

Context matters. The reason you find it odd is you are not using any.

This is exactly what I can't stand. Lets stop letting them control the narrative. Now instead of talking about police reform, and what happened. The whole thread is now going to get derailed into whataboutisms.

So instead of just talking about policy, which could help BOTH sides at this point. We're pointing fingers.

You want BLM protests to die down? Make a significant stride in reforming the police. You want police brutality to stop? Make significant reform to the police.

Can we just close this thread. **** this. Obviously we're incapable of talking about this subject without more finger pointing.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Can we just close this thread. **** this. Obviously we're incapable of talking about this subject without more finger pointing.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

What I don’t understand is how there were so few cops there? How does that happened? When they were coming in it was l like 200 protesters and a cop. What about other law enforcement agencies and sercret service? Shouldn’t they have been there from the jump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What I don’t understand is how there were so few cops there? How does that happened? When they were coming in it was l like 200 protesters and a cop. What about other law enforcement agencies and sercret service? Shouldn’t they have been there from the jump?
    When it was BLM they were. There were armed police in camouflage lining the steps.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast