Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Compare those two people and then ask yourself if you've ever lent any credibility to the idea that the far-left and the far-right are similar evils in any sort of way. If so, what are you doing???????????!?!

Unrelated but where the hell is Scoots? I miss him. He's the only person whose opinions I'm curious about!!!!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    These people who are supposed to be our leaders didnít know who Breonna Taylor was. That is an embarrassment to say the absolute least.
    so SHE said....maybe a couple simply called her Breona for no other reason than she hadn't yet introduced herself and wasn't wearing a name tag......OR (here's a shocker) she made it up
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so SHE said....maybe a couple simply called her Breona for no other reason than she hadn't yet introduced herself and wasn't wearing a name tag......OR (here's a shocker) she made it up
    Nah, she didn't make it up. She's a Justice dem. Not likely at all.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Trump's insistence that fraud affected the outcome of the election has fueled down-ballot defeated candidates to make the same claim and are similarly refusing to concede despite falling thousands of votes short.

In a Pennsylvania swing district outside Pittsburgh, Republican House candidate Sean Parnell has not yet conceded his race against a Democratic incumbent and is echoing Trumpís claims of voter fraud and irregularities in the battleground state.

NBC News has called the race for Lamb, who with 95 percent of the votes in, leads with 51.1 percent compared to Parnellís 48.9 percent. Lamb leads by more than 9,000 votes.

NBC news

I guess this is the new normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Trump's insistence that fraud affected the outcome of the election has fueled down-ballot defeated candidates to make the same claim and are similarly refusing to concede despite falling thousands of votes short.

In a Pennsylvania swing district outside Pittsburgh, Republican House candidate Sean Parnell has not yet conceded his race against a Democratic incumbent and is echoing Trumpís claims of voter fraud and irregularities in the battleground state.

NBC News has called the race for Lamb, who with 95 percent of the votes in, leads with 51.1 percent compared to Parnellís 48.9 percent. Lamb leads by more than 9,000 votes.

NBC news

I guess this is the new normal.
    The good news is that the new normal is the old normal. Once the votes are counted, the people who won will be allowed to remain and if someone remains despite losing, they will be quickly introduced to the Capital Police.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

This Georgia runoff thing is ridiculous. Iím sure Dems like it now because itís their only shot at Senate control, but can we just pause and honestly say how ridiculous it is.

They had an election. The GOP senators got more votes. The end.

The not hitting 50% thing is just silly and outdated rule made by segregationists to limit the power of black voters, knowing most of them would drop off for the runoff election (Id expect the same this time).

They have to ditch this rule. I say this as I donate to the two Dems there, but itís the way it is, not the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This Georgia runoff thing is ridiculous. Iím sure Dems like it now because itís their only shot at Senate control, but can we just pause and honestly say how ridiculous it is.

The not hitting 50% thing is just silly and outdated rule made by segregationists to limit the power of black voters, knowing most of them would drop off for the runoff election (Id expect the same this time).

They have to ditch this rule. I say this as I donate to the two Dems there, but itís the way it is, not the way it should be.
    It would be nice for this rule that you say (and I'm not disputing) is designed to limit back enfranchisement to elect Ossoff and Warnock and provide the most enfranchisement the black community has had in Georgia.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It would be nice for this rule that you say (and I'm not disputing) is designed to limit back enfranchisement to elect Ossoff and Warnock and provide the most enfranchisement the black community has had in Georgia.
    Theyíll never get the same turnout or even close in a run off (hence why it was enacted by segregationists) meanwhile Trump has everyone on his side thinking it was rigged and theyíre fired up and ready to vote again.

Weíll see, but Iíd be pessimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

I agree. Itís stupid. If you get the most votes you win

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I agree. Itís stupid. If you get the most votes you win

Sen. David Perdue, a Georgia Republican, saw the Covid-19 crisis last March as something else entirely: a stock market opportunity. The senator, currently up for re-election, avoided a sharp loss and reaped a stunning gain by selling and then buying the same stock: Cardlytics, an Atlanta-based financial technology company on whose board of directors he once served.

On Jan. 23, as word spread through Congress that the coronavirus posed a major economic and public health threat, Perdue sold off $1 million to $5 million in Cardlytics stock at $86 a share before it plunged, according to congressional disclosures.

Weeks later, in March, after the companyís stock plunged further following an unexpected leadership shakeup and lower-than-forecast earnings, Perdue bought the stock back for $30 a share, investing between $200,000 and $500,000. Those shares have now quadrupled in value, closing at $121 a share on Tuesday.

The Cardlytics transactions were just a slice of a large number of investment decisions made in the early days of the pandemic by Perdue and other senators.
    Last edited by Crovash; 11-25-2020 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Sen. David Perdue, a Georgia Republican, the crisis last March signaled something else: a stock buying opportunity.

He avoided a sharp loss and reaped a stunning gain by selling and then buying the same stock: Cardlytics, an Atlanta-based financial technology company on whose board of directors he once served.

On Jan. 23, as word spread through Congress that the coronavirus posed a major economic and public health threat, Perdue sold off $1 million to $5 million in Cardlytics stock at $86 a share before it plunged, according to congressional disclosures.

Weeks later, in March, after the companyís stock plunged further following an unexpected leadership shakeup and lower-than-forecast earnings, Perdue bought the stock back for $30 a share, investing between $200,000 and $500,000. Those shares have now quadrupled in value, closing at $121 a share on Tuesday.

The Cardlytics transactions were just a slice of a large number of investment decisions made in the early days of the pandemic by Perdue and other senators.
    We need an Attorney General who will investigate and lock these people up. Look up Perdue. Look up Feinstein. Look up Tillis. Look up anyone else who does this ****.

Sen. David Perdue, a Georgia Republican, saw the Covid-19 crisis last March as something else entirely: a stock market opportunity. The senator, currently up for re-election, avoided a sharp loss and reaped a stunning gain by selling and then buying the same stock: Cardlytics, an Atlanta-based financial technology company on whose board of directors he once served.

They should be investigated and charged for insider trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    They should be investigated and charged for insider trading.
    In doing so, we could easily expect to implicate half the senate (the US equivalent to the House of Lords).

In doing so, we could easily expect to implicate half the senate (the US equivalent to the House of Lords).
    Yes...this would be terrible.
    _____

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast