Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Booker now leads McGrath.

Unlikely McGrath can overcome the beating she took in Louisville and Lexington.
    I take this back, there's a lot more vote that hasn't been counted than I thought. Still advantage Booker though.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Booker raised 1 million, McGrath raised 40 million and she is losing. Insane.

A big chunk of that money came from out- of -state. Her endorsements read like the who's who of the DNC power brokers.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-25-2020 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    A big chunk of that money came from out- of -state. Her endorsements read like the who's who of the DNC power brokers.
    Sounds like a page turner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sounds like a page turner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nay, the same old suspects. They have seen them before.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don’t blame the people that voted for Trump. I blame people that fought and voted against him.

Yikes...
    A couple things to note, he received 3 million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton, so his voters are a minority. African American voter participation in Michigan was way down in 2016, which is why she lost the state. It wasn't just in Michigan, but voter participation was down in Wisconsin too. Trump received fewer raw votes than Mitt Romney did in Wisconsin in 2012, but won the state anyway because the turnout was so low.

Make no mistake, Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election more than Donald Trump won, and the decisions she made during her campaign are the primary reason we have Donald Trump as President. The win was there and she made all the wrong choices, so it's her and the center-right establishments fault we have him as President. If she wasn't such a terrible person she would have won. If the center-right democrats weren't so terrible she would have won. It's their fault.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 06-26-2020 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tylersl View Post
    a couple things to note, he received 3 million fewer votes than hillary clinton, so his voters are a minority. African american voter participation in michigan was way down in 2016, which is why she lost the state. It wasn't just in michigan, but voter participation was down in wisconsin too. Trump received fewer raw votes than mitt romney did in wisconsin in 2012, but won the state anyway because the turnout was so low.

Make no mistake, hillary clinton lost the 2016 election more than donald trump won, and the decisions she made during her campaign are the primary reason we have donald trump as president. The win was there and she made all the wrong choices, so it's her and the center-right establishments fault we have him as president. If she wasn't such a terrible person she would have won. If the center-right democrats weren't so terrible she would have won. It's their fault.
    ding ding ding

Can't believe this didn't put Engel over the top

She needs to endorse Trump ASAP.
    HELLO

I wonder how this effects the election results out of Mississippi.

https://mississippitoday.org/2020/06...op-new-design/

Looks like McGrath will pull it out on the absentees. Bummer.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Why, it is a DNC and Biden victory. She is the type of democrat they desire in congress if she can produce a win in Kentucky. The same old, same old type of politicking.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-30-2020 at 11:58 AM.

Neither McGrath nor Booker was gonna beat McConnell anyway.

-JFK

Looks like McGrath will pull it out on the absentees. Bummer.
    Well hopefully Booker runs and beats that other halfwit Rand Paul in 2022.

Damn an endorsement from Trump wasn't enough to convince voters that this congressman was loyal enough to Trump.

https://apnews.com/bd43efaf54b8c2bb9...source=Twitter

Scott Tipton lost to the female Yosemite Sam.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn an endorsement from Trump wasn't enough to convince voters that this congressman was loyal enough to Trump.

https://apnews.com/bd43efaf54b8c2bb9...source=Twitter

Scott Tipton lost to the female Yosemite Sam.
    QAnon is gonna make the freedom caucus look like a bunch of AOC's. Will be interesting how many QAnons make it to congress, if any, and how republicans respond to their wacky beliefs.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast