Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2020 (non-Presidential) Elections

There's a lot else going on. A lot else at stake. I figured a thread to discuss everything about the 2020 election that is not about Trump or Biden probably could use a thread. I have lots of things to say, as always! So brace yourselves!
    HELLO

Dear Rhode island wake the **** up and vote in new blood. Sick of the same people in office my whole life. Nothing's different everything still sucks. **** roads **** schools high taxes let's ****ing go. Legit smallest state just over a million of us but our deficit is going to be about a Billy. Wait wait blame the virus because it was a measly 800 mill before it happened

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Hoping Jon Ossoff can pick up the Senate seat in Georgia.

Kentucky senator race might be interesting. Ocasio-Cortez and Sanders endorse progressive Booker in the Kentucky Senate primary. He has far more charisma than the wet flake the moderate democrat is backing, Amy McGrath. If you heard her speak, you wonder if the moderates were trying to lose to Mitch by backing her.

Progressive Paula Swearengin won in West Virginia
    Marie Newman won, here, in Illinois
    Marshall Martinez in New Mexico

I can't remember the other but five out seven won their primaries some against major moderate Dem.

I am really interested in Lindsey Graham and Maine Susan Collins's races as well. I know Collins is facing strong push back for her Kavanaugh vote.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-11-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Kentucky senator race might be interesting. Ocasio-Cortez and Sanders endorse progressive Booker in the Kentucky Senate primary. He has far more charisma than the wet flake the moderate democrat is backing, Amy McGrath. If you heard her speak, you wonder if the moderates were trying to lose to Mitch by backing her.

Progressive Paula Swearengin won in West Virginia
    Marie Newman won, here, in Illinois
    Marshall Martinez in New Mexico

I can't remember the other but five out seven won their primaries some against major moderate Dem.

I am really interested in Lindsey Graham and Maine Susan Collins's races as well. I know Collins is facing strong push back for her Kavanaugh vote.
    Collins needs to go down.

Booker is one of a few people I've donated too. **** Amy McGrath.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Booker is one of a few people I've donated too. **** Amy McGrath.
    I just wanna fly! Idk what you are talking about Mark McGarth is the man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

One of the more remarkable things Joe Kennedy has done has made every progressive/leftist like Ed Markey...a lot.

I really would be upset if Kennedy wins. Really, really upset. I think that's one of the absolute most important primaries.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    One of the more remarkable things Joe Kennedy has done has made every progressive/leftist like Ed Markey...a lot.

I really would be upset if Kennedy wins. Really, really upset. I think that's one of the absolute most important primaries.
    He falls far right from the Kennedy Tree. He has trying to build himself as a progressive but is failing miserably. I really don't know much about him outside that

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He falls far right from the Kennedy Tree. He has trying to build himself as a progressive but is failing miserably. I really don't know much about him outside that
    Riding that last name coattail

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Ewing, you know I respect Mark McGrath bro
    HELLO

McSally and Gardner are done. Collins likely to lose. I think Dems win back the Senate and keep the House. But also possible that Trump wins again with 270-280 electoral votes.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    McSally and Gardner are done. Collins likely to lose. I think Dems win back the Senate and keep the House. But also possible that Trump wins again with 270-280 electoral votes.
    The Democrats that won seats from Republicans were those that tried to run on being basically "centrist", not the Cortez and Omar types. Now its been two years later. The Democrats haven't been turned back to the middle, they've become further left. The "Woke" have taken over.. I'm pretty sure you're going to see a red tidal wave come November.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    The Democrats that won seats from Republicans were those that tried to run on being basically "centrist", not the Cortez and Omar types. Now its been two years later. The Democrats haven't been turned back to the middle, they've become further left. The "Woke" have taken over.. I'm pretty sure you're going to see a red tidal wave come November.
    lol
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    As a Democrat, I really care about what you, a right-winger, has to say about the nature of the Democratic party.

Just be glad it's significantly further to the right than the left party in any other country you'd ever consider living in.

Conservative policy has long been less popular than liberal policy. They're holding on by a fine string, held up by gerrymandering, voter suppression and an insanely undemocratic court system. Eventually it will crumble.
    HELLO

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast