Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000

Good point. Dude's getting way too much attention, which is exactly what he's here for. It's beyond obvious that there's no point trying to talk sense in to him.

I wonder if he actually believes his own posts tho. I been wondering that for a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Btw both Loefler and Perdue conceded so Warnock and Ossoff should be joining the senate by next week I hope.

Bird of prey, I want you to consider your claim that America was so great under Trump. You know why, he would have won the election. You know why, most Americans are rational people who are not ideologically driven to support a candidate but will vote despite party affiliation for the candidate that improves their life. I was a Republican and would still vote for a good Republican candidate. I’m pragmatic and fair. Trump is worst thing to happen to America since the war in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I wonder if he actually believes his own posts tho. I been wondering that for a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Who cares? He's either a troll, too ignorant to ever be helped, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Btw both Loefler and Perdue conceded so Warnock and Ossoff should be joining the senate by next week I hope.
    A tacit admission that they were lying about the fraud. If they really had any decency in them, they would admit it publicly, apologize and then resign.

They brought “everyone” and lost. Does anyone else laugh at this the way I do?

https://twitter.com/dancrenshawtx/st...684908033?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They brought “everyone” and lost. Does anyone else laugh at this the way I do?

https://twitter.com/dancrenshawtx/st...684908033?s=21
    Money well spent! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Money well spent! Lmao
    Yep. It makes Crenshaw look like a ****ing idiot. LOL
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667