Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    BTW, Ossoff's lead has grown to 37K votes. Warnock's to 75K votes. A lot more than Biden managed in November. So much for dumping "just enough" votes to win the election! LMFAO
    I was going to rent a uhaul and drive down today to add to the dump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post

I printed a few thousand ballots this morning!
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post

Make sure you outfit it with Biden stickers.

It's the only way to go under the radar.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

BTW, Ossoff's lead has grown to 37K votes. Warnock's to 75K votes. A lot more than Biden managed in November. So much for dumping "just enough" votes to win the election! LMFAO
    See that November was the trial run for how our rigged system worked. We did not want to make it too obvious so just a few k more votes was enough.

Now that we got away with it we added more thousands of votes.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Make sure you outfit it with Biden stickers.

It's the only way to go under the radar.

I had my UPS driver buddy do the dirty work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I had my UPS driver buddy do the dirty work again.
    Rogue ups driver on secret democrat payroll..?

I shouldn't have expected any less..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

My ballot was a crisis actor

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Delete

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    See that November was the trial run for how our rigged system worked. We did not want to make it too obvious so just a few k more votes was enough.

Now that we got away with it we added more thousands of votes.
    For ****s sake guys, we weren't supposed to say this stuff out loud. Bird's in the nest and ****, remember?
    Damn, Q might have tapped my modem.
    The line is compromised.
    I repeat, ethay inelay isyay ompromisedcay

For ****s sake guys, we weren't supposed to say this stuff out loud. Bird's in the nest and ****, remember?
    Damn, Q might have tapped my modem.
    The line is compromised.
    I repeat, ethay inelay isyay ompromisedcay
    kayoay

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Do you think that Joe Biden and his administration will improve your life in the next four years? And if so, in what way?
    No, I donít think his administration nor he will make an appreciable impact on my life nor those of my friends or family. Heís the least inspiring candidate and second least inspiring President of my lifetime.

I think he isnít a complete ****ing disaster of a human who has now literally encouraged terrorism on our own Capitol. Trump is why I voted Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Big dumps

Bigly dumps.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    No, I donít think his administration nor he will make an appreciable impact on my life nor those of my friends or family. Heís the least inspiring candidate and second least inspiring President of my lifetime.

I think he isnít a complete ****ing disaster of a human who has now literally encouraged terrorism on our own Capitol. Trump is why I voted Biden.
    Pitiful. The improvements that Trump made over the four years of his term were amazing. ALl are going to go away and a major recession and possible depression are coming. Possibly a war or two thrown in because China and Russia will use Iraq as a Judas goat to lead a weak Biden into a stupid response. Trump ended the US involvement in the middle east and forged treaties between Israel and four middle eastern Arab countries. Biden will blow this **** up in no time because he is a fool for starters and brain dead to boot.

Pitiful. The improvements that Trump made over the four years of his term were amazing. ALl are going to go away and a major recession and possible depression are coming. Possibly a war or two thrown in because China and Russia will use Iraq as a Judas goat to lead a weak Biden into a stupid response. Trump ended the US involvement in the middle east and forged treaties between Israel and four middle eastern Arab countries. Biden will blow this **** up in no time because he is a fool for starters and brain dead to boot.
    Trumpís MO is to make decisions that favor today and destroy tomorrow.

His appeal to old, weak, or financially greedy individuals who want instant returns at the expense of everyone paid off, and it suckered in lots of people. *******s like that can **** off.

A recession will happen again at some point. And Trumpís policies and inability to lead through this pandemic probably means itíll come sooner than later.

We needed someone in Biden to stop drilling holes in the hole. The President in 2024 can right us.

2020 (non-Presidential) Elections

Back at you. I see the truth of things. You probably do also but approve of anything that serves whatever cause you believe in.

Tell me something. Do you think that Joe Biden and his administration will improve your life in the next four years? And if so, in what way?
    Yes. I had already started following the news less and was reading more then Trump inspired some retards to storm the capital.

Last edited by ewing; 01-09-2021 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast