Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the black vote per online is carrying this and i ****ing love it... i dont care about the 2k for myself but there are many that do need it and our country should be ashamed compared to other countries with how they have helped their people.......

i also want to taste the biggest dbag in all of the worlds tears in mitch mcconnell when he doesnt have the power to do ****
    I finally agree with you on something.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I think Jimmy Carter (Georgia native) is happy with the results right now.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Now that we've fixed the election guys, time to turn this country communist!

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Now that we've fixed the election guys, time to turn this country communist!
    Time to install Hugo Chavez as AG

Went to check parler out for the first time. What a disgusting spot. One poster wanted Warnock to be sent back to the jungle while another wants to go to congress and hand all democrats. Quite the spot

so delicious that the Dems take GA. I have never really been all that into other peoples misery, but I absolutely love that Trump supporters are now facing 2 years of entirely run Democratic government, and they can blame their boy for it to a large degree.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    so delicious that the Dems take GA. I have never really been all that into other peoples misery, but I absolutely love that Trump supporters are now facing 2 years of entirely run Democratic government, and they can blame their boy for it to a large degree.
    The GOP is in deep ****, and it's a self inflicted wound. We'll see if they manage to bounce back from this trumpian madness and how, but it probably won't be easy. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they will still be divided come 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Warnock was probably the main reason why the dems won the senate. Ossoff on his own would have lost apparently. First african-american senator in Georgia's history, and presumably has put the last nail in the coffin of the orange bastard. HUGE WIN!!! I'm ecstatic!
    There is no way to know for sure what would have happened with just Ossoff on the ballot, but there is a very good chance you are right. I think they worked well together to be honest. They seemed to get to know each other pretty well during the campaign and developed a rapport.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Oh, and I misunderstood: Warnock is the first african-american senator in american history, not just Georgia. Unbelievable

The GOP is in deep ****, and it's a self inflicted wound. We'll see if they manage to bounce back from this trumpian madness and how, but it probably won't be easy. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they will still be divided come 2022.
    It would be so wonderful to someday see how red the south really is without the rampant disenfranchisement. Republicans won't go down without a fight, and there are still so many people who should be allowed to participate but can not (by design). But with the works of a lot of these groups and leaders like Abrahams, hopefully we continue to see progress.

I know someone got upset with me for praising the organization efforts on the ground and taking a little shot at the DNC. I don't care. I don't love Stacey Abrams politically (she's better than many, for sure), but I love her skills. And she puts them to use, and for a good cause. I hope the Party sees and appreciates this. I woke up this morning and she was the #1 trending topic on twitter. I'm glad to see that.
    HELLO

Oh, and I misunderstood: Warnock is the first african-american senator in american history, not just Georgia. Unbelievable
    Wait that can't be true. Tim Scott is literally serving in the Senate right now.

Gotta be a tough day for Trump supporters. Georgia blue? With two Dem senators? Including a black guy? Wow what a time to be alive.

The Lost Boys of PSD

I don't believe the stock market means much of anything. But since Trump and Republicans have used it as a major indicator in their minds. So the market is up by almost 500 points on the news Democrats are taking over the senate. Does this mean Republicans believe it's good for Democrats to get 50 votes?

From what I understand he is the first African-American Senator from a former Confederate state. Or the "modern south". I think I heard last night that there were a few pre-Reconstruction black senators from the south but they were Republicans. So I guess that makes him the first black Democrat Senator from the South?

Either way we can all agree there's been a severe lack of representation.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Wait that can't be true. Tim Scott is literally serving in the Senate right now.
    Hiram Rhodes - R - Mississippi (1870s)
    Blanche Bruce - R- Mississippi (1870s-80s)
    Edward Brooke - R - Mass (60s-70s)
    Carol Moseley Braun - D - Illinois (90s)
    Barack Obama - D - Illinois (2000s)
    Roland Burris - D - Illinois (2000s)
    Tim Scott - R - South Carolina (Incumbent)
    Mo Cowan - D - Mass (2013)
    Cory Booker - D - NJ (Incumbent)
    Kamala Harris - D - California (Incumbent)

Warnock is the 11th overall. A depressingly low total.
    HELLO

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast