Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is who the GOP decided deserves to be part of their party.

That's disturbing.

I dont know who this lady is, I hope she has no political power. That would be scary.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. Thank you for confirming how insane you are.
    I’ve been skeptical and not buying the Trump-Russia connection for a while (clearly Russia is being russia and trying to stir the pot with social campaigns, but not seeing a direct conspiracy between them and Trump). That said, the recent update on communications between the two is correct. Still not in the realm of conspiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hot? umm
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    AOC says a lot of dumb things but I love her passion and still hope she won't get corrupted by the MIC and corporatists like most of congress.

Whenever possible, vote for the younger people and against the old ones.
    Except this year in Massachusetts.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I’ve been skeptical and not buying the Trump-Russia connection for a while (clearly Russia is being russia and trying to stir the pot with social campaigns, but not seeing a direct conspiracy between them and Trump). That said, the recent update on communications between the two is correct. Still not in the realm of conspiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All the details released by the *checks notes* Republican led Intel Committee appears to have led them to believe that a criminal referral for Don Jr and Kushner was appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is who the GOP decided deserves to be part of their party.

Trump seems to be a big fan of her.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Not surprising at all Trump would be getting a hard on for someone who takes pleasure at migrants dying.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

HELLO

Go Markey.

-JFK

“A 19-year-old who admitted to blackmailing a girl for nude photographs and viciously bullying girls in middle school won a Democratic primary for a seat in the Kansas state House of Representatives. One of the women even says the candidate drove her to attempt suicide.”

Dems trying to close the gap on ****** people winning primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    “A 19-year-old who admitted to blackmailing a girl for nude photographs and viciously bullying girls in middle school won a Democratic primary for a seat in the Kansas state House of Representatives. One of the women even says the candidate drove her to attempt suicide.”

Dems trying to close the gap on ****** people winning primaries.
    I hope he loses. If he wins Dem voters are as stupid as those who support the QANON nutjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I hope he loses. If he wins Dem voters are as stupid as those who support the QANON nutjobs.
    He has no GOP opponent, but the primary loser is attempting a third partly/write in

-JFK

**** that *****!

What a skeezer.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast