Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    no no, a lot of it is rational
    I saw Judge Winebox (Jeanine) saying that the NY AG should be investigating the Clinton Foundation instead of the NRA. It's very interesting how that seems to be resonating with people. The NRA has internal documentation that shows they are corrupt as they day is long. And the Clinton Foundation has an A rating from groups that have expertise in determining how charitable groups are run and yet people want to act like the Clinton Foundation should be investigated.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Biden brings enough of his own baggage to this election, but that does not alter the fact that one of the primary target points for Trump and the Republicans will be anything associated with Hillary Clinton (and, face it, the dislike for her has some rational basis and some irrational basis).

The Clinton Foundation is a good case in point. Those who dislike (I prefer not to use the word hate) Mrs Clinton for irrational reasons are, I am sure, already convinced beforehand that the Clinton Foundation is corrupt. Getting them on board with this sham is like shooting fish in a barrel. Those who dislike her for rational reasons might be skeptical of the foundation but open to contrary evidence (these are generally not people who will be voting happily for Trump).

Naturally, any attack on the foundation now is a a cynical and blatant deflection away from the documented malfeasance of the NRA.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I saw Judge Winebox (Jeanine) saying that the NY AG should be investigating the Clinton Foundation instead of the NRA. It's very interesting how that seems to be resonating with people. The NRA has internal documentation that shows they are corrupt as they day is long. And the Clinton Foundation has an A rating from groups that have expertise in determining how charitable groups are run and yet people want to act like the Clinton Foundation should be investigated.
    Simple question…do you believe the Clinton Foundation is legit????

Seems like a lot of $$$ came in but not too much went out. Where is it???

Seems like money from speaking engagements have dried uo since Hilly lost (gee, wonder why that is)

Seems...seems...

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Simple question…do you believe the Clinton Foundation is legit????

Seems like a lot of $$$ came in but not too much went out. Where is it???

Seems like money from speaking engagements have dried uo since Hilly lost (gee, wonder why that is)
    Yes.

https://www.charitywatch.org/chariti...ton-foundation
    https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ary&orgid=6903

They are far better than the charity that was shutdown and its participants banned from running or serving on a board of a charity in New York that currently occupies the Oval Office.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    no no, a lot of it is rational
    I do not care for her to put it mildly (although I dislike Biden even more), but I don't dislike her enough to put "Hillary sucks" randomly into unrelated conversations, or to believe she murdered Vince Foster or runs a child sex ring out of the back of a pizza shop.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Yes.

https://www.charitywatch.org/chariti...ton-foundation
    https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ary&orgid=6903

They are far better than the charity that was shutdown and its participants banned from running or serving on a board of a charity in New York that currently occupies the Oval Office.
    They been investigated ad nauseam and never find anything shady.

Odds on Sluggo asking this same question to what about from Trump’s overwhelming corruption again in the not distant future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    They been investigated ad nauseam and never find anything shady.
    If they post facts or something of substance, I'm willing to listen to it. But the fact is they just tend to post vague generalizations that aren't backed by any details.
    _____

If they post facts or something of substance, I'm willing to listen to it. But the fact is they just tend to post vague generalizations that aren't backed by any details.
    Wait. You were (still are) collar bone deep in the Russia ********, but now facts matter? Lulz.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wait. You were (still are) collar bone deep in the Russia ********, but now facts matter? Lulz.
    Yea because the dude that Trump pardoned for multiple lies to the FBI and Congress about his communications to Wikileaks did so on his behalf and of course Trump’s son, son in law, and campaign manager met with several Russian lawyers in the heat of a campaign. To discuss “Russian adoption”...

Yea because the dude that Trump pardoned for multiple lies to the FBI and Congress about his communications to Wikileaks did so on his behalf and of course Trump’s son, son in law, and campaign manager met with several Russian lawyers in the heat of a campaign. To discuss “Russian adoption”...
    Lol. Thank you for confirming how insane you are.

Majorie Taylor Greene wins her primary. We're gonna have a Q believer in congress.

HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Majorie Taylor Greene wins her primary. We're gonna have a Q believer in congress.

There are a few more Q believers in the primary win column but it remains to be seen if they will win the general. Both the non-establishment right and left is seen to be gaining influence in their corrupted parties.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

I just saw this...damn that ***** is ****ing stupid.

_____

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast