Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. That says quite a bit about you as a person. Kudos.
    Yes...that he wants it to be more likely a Democrat gets elected in a red state.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Arizona was close to voting Arpaio again. Holy ****!!!!!!!

But so far this year.

Steve King - lost
    Jeff Sessions - lost
    Kris Koback - lost
    Joe Arpaio - lost

4 racist ****s that lost their primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    But so far this year.

Steve King - lost
    Jeff Sessions - lost
    Kris Koback - lost
    Joe Arpaio - lost

4 racist ****s that lost their primaries.
    let's make it 5/5 in Nov. It's going to be a bigly victory for America if Trump is defeated.

Rashida Tlaib, who the NYT times said yesterday was "fighting for her political life", trounced her primary challenger. She gave a nice and defiant victory speech afterwards.

And Cori Bush pulled off a big upset in St. Louis.

Two more strong progressive wins in safe D districts. I'll keep latching on to these few positives that I can find, even knowing that if the Party had it their way these few victories wouldn't be happening.

I have so much respect for Justice Democrats
    HELLO

I think as little of Kris Kobach as just about anyone, but Roger Marhsall is hardly any better and certainly much more certain to win his general election race than Kobach was. Again, good riddance, but I'm not sure pragmatically it means a whole lot.

Kinda like Sessions. Tommy Tuberville is absolutely insane and further to the right (somehow). Good riddance to an evil man, but like...things aren't any better off. And Tuberville is going to trounce Doug Jones.

Speaking of trouncing...Democrats sure poured in a TON of money to ensure McGrath beat Booker, and she's WAY down in the polls against Mitch. But hey, they were able to get a *check notes* Ann Coulter endorsement out of it!! Great pick, Chuck!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I think as little of Kris Kobach as just about anyone, but Roger Marhsall is hardly any better and certainly much more certain to win his general election race than Kobach was. Again, good riddance, but I'm not sure pragmatically it means a whole lot.

Kinda like Sessions. Tommy Tuberville is absolutely insane and further to the right (somehow). Good riddance to an evil man, but like...things aren't any better off. And Tuberville is going to trounce Doug Jones.

Speaking of trouncing...Democrats sure poured in a TON of money to ensure McGrath beat Booker, and she's WAY down in the polls against Mitch. But hey, they were able to get a *check notes* Ann Coulter endorsement out of it!! Great pick, Chuck!
    Kobach is the magic sauce for Democrats. He has national stink on him that gives them an edge. This other guy has no such stink. It is worth a couple of points and in a close election that matters.

The Kentucky race is important because it involves the highest ranking senator in the whole senate. The Democrats need to invest heavy into it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Kobach is the magic sauce for Democrats. He has national stink on him that gives them an edge. This other guy has no such stink. It is worth a couple of points and in a close election that matters.

The Kentucky race is important because it involves the highest ranking senator in the whole senate. The Democrats need to invest heavy into it.
    She isn't going to come close to beating Mitch. Gotta give up on the dream.
    HELLO

She isn't going to come close to beating Mitch. Gotta give up on the dream.
    I disagree strongly. Is she going to win, I donít think so. But I donít think you give up on it. Every race should be a high focus and besides she is raising a **** ton of money.

Rashida Tlaib, who the NYT times said yesterday was "fighting for her political life", trounced her primary challenger. She gave a nice and defiant victory speech afterwards.

And Cori Bush pulled off a big upset in St. Louis.

Two more strong progressive wins in safe D districts. I'll keep latching on to these few positives that I can find, even knowing that if the Party had it their way these few victories wouldn't be happening.

I have so much respect for Justice Democrats
    Was just about to post something similar.

Cori Bush winning is huge.

And I read a few things regarding Tlaib and how she was in danger and blah blah blah blah.

BTW an ex cop is running vs AOC for the 14th district and am like yeah hey the **** out of here.

Yeah, those 3 seats are safe and in the pocket for the gop.

Booker was not going to win either though.

Actually no, Dem voters have been donating to her because she's running against McConnell and she started running way before Booker got any traction, plus she already had name recognition from 2018. It had nothing to with big Dem donors or Booker.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Actually no, Dem voters have been donating to her because she's running against McConnell and she started running way before Booker got any traction, plus she already had name recognition from 2018. It had nothing to with big Dem donors or Booker.
    Schumer literally recruited her to run. Hand picked her and encouraged her to do it. Less than 5% of her contributions came from in state. She got way more money from NYC, DC, Boston, LA and SF than all of Kentucky...by a large margin.

Poor words used on my end because she wasn't picked to beat Booker, and Booker obviously was a no-name underdog that made a late run. No one was afraid of him until the end. I just can't help but imagine how much is going to be wasted on that one, yet undeniably pivotal, election and what could've happened if all these establishment powers and big money forces sat out of the primary a bit more.

We'll see. I think she's an awful candidate. Not just because I'm a progressive, but because even for a centrist she sucks. But we'll see. I hope I'm wrong. And I hope all the time spent and the $10s of millions spent in the primary prove to be worth it. Because as much as she sucks, McConnell might be the most destructive force in all of politics.
    HELLO

Schumer literally recruited her to run. Hand picked her and encouraged her to do it. Less than 5% of her contributions came from in state. She got way more money from NYC, DC, Boston, LA and SF than all of Kentucky...by a large margin.

Poor words used on my end because she wasn't picked to beat Booker, and Booker obviously was a no-name underdog that made a late run. No one was afraid of him until the end. I just can't help but imagine how much is going to be wasted on that one, yet undeniably pivotal, election and what could've happened if all these establishment powers and big money forces sat out of the primary a bit more.

We'll see. I think she's an awful candidate. Not just because I'm a progressive, but because even for a centrist she sucks. But we'll see. I hope I'm wrong. And I hope all the time spent and the $10s of millions spent in the primary prove to be worth it. Because as much as she sucks, McConnell might be the most destructive force in all of politics.
    Sure Schumer recruited her but that's not what you said. I thought she was a good candidate at first but that was before she went all smoochie smoochie with Trump. I do think she's pretty bad now and it's a shame Booker wasn't able to pull it out.
    Last edited by Walter_White; 08-06-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yes...that he wants it to be more likely a Democrat gets elected in a red state.
    Gotcha. As I said....

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast